[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time I have seen lions play on tv

isleseeya

This year and so far at least today a lot of mistakes . As a reggie bush owner , fairly nauseating to see how many touches j bell gets and how many plays he is in . And that was before the bush fumble

Lions should win this game eventually but can't afford even one more turnover the rest of the way. Would be nice to see Bush be a bigger part of offense rest of the way as well

I'd like to see Burleson do something besides block ... like maybe catch some passes? From a non-fantasy perspective, Flynn looks generally lost/befuddled for GBP, although he's only had a few chances.

Edited by ts

This year and so far at least today a lot of mistakes . As a reggie bush owner , fairly nauseating to see how many touches j bell gets and how many plays he is in . And that was before the bush fumble

Lions should win this game eventually but can't afford even one more turnover the rest of the way. Would be nice to see Bush be a bigger part of offense rest of the way as well

Reggie seems to be getting his now

I'd like to see Burleson do something besides block ... like maybe catch some passes? From a non-fantasy perspective, Flynn looks generally lost/befuddled for GBP, although he's only had a few chances.

This. I tried to get cute and bench Cruz for Burleson. Huge trucking mistake. At least Crosby gave me a 50 yarder.

I'd not be stunned to see Tolzien in at QB in the 2nd half ... may not happen and may not matter, but sheesh, ~40 yards of GBP "offense"?

they just said he's warming up. I'm toast. At least Flynn didn't get me negative points but my QB woes in that league continues.

A trucking zero for Burleson??? Unbelievable, what a catastrophic mistake to start him today. He must have called Stafford's mother a bad name or something, not even targeted once today. CHIAT!! In all seriousness tho, what the hell happened to have him part of the offense to nothing at all???

Well, in addition to his fine blocking all day, Burleson just did a nice job of being the first to congratulate flippin' Ogeltree on the latter's TD catch. So, now Stafford has completions to 9 different guys, including TDs to K. Ogeltree and J. Ross ... and we are still waiting on a target for Burleson.

Nice.

Furthest thing from a Lion fan (as a Bear fan for life), but I must admit... this team is starting to get hot at the right time. You simply can NOT run on this team, especially when/if your passing game is not in sync. Sure, today's game would have been different had Aaron Rodgers been under center.... but I'll admit... had he been the QB today I don't think it would have made much of a difference.

The Lions' offense is f'ing unstoppable. Megatron is a beast. Burleson/Durham/Ross are a formidable receiving group. And Bush/Bell are a perfect yin/yang thunder/lightning duo.

If I were Seattle/New Orleans at this point I'd be a little scared. Really.

Seriously?

The Lions offense SHOULD be unstoppable...yet week after week teams like Tampa stop them...

Seattle and New Orleans have NOTHING to worry about

As a Lions fan I have to agree. As much as it pains me to say so, they almost always find a way to shoot themselves in the Honolulu blue Nikes.

Edited by historymike