[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon

heehawks

Per rotoworld,

Josh Gordon exited Sunday's Week 13 game against the Jaguars with a head injury in the third quarter after taking an illegal hit on the sideline.

Gordon is likely going through concussion testing. He was lit up by S Winston Guy deep down the left sideline. It was flagged, though at second glance it appeared to be a clean shoulder-to-chest hit. Gordon's helmet flew off, and he smacked the back of his head on the loose lid as he was coming to the ground.

Gordon stayed on the sideline for the remainder of the Browns' touchdown drive. His mouth was a bit bloody. He was then taken to the locker room.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

In my other local, I'm 3-9 and was out of the playoffs long ago. But guess what?

Started Jeffery and Gordon today! Whooping up on a playoff hopeful, needless to say he's pissed off. :)

I tried like hell to get Gordon in a league where I own Jeffrey and was thinking "oh what could have been". Still, Jeffrey's 48ish points has me comfortably ahead for now.

Not sure I can handle anymore of this crap. Losing a playoff bid because of Gordon. Gonna seriously contemplate about resuming FF next year. I don't need the ulcers over some mother trucker dropping 33 points on me ... just isn't fun to me. I can handle a loss, but not like this. Yeah...I think I'm done.

Not sure I can handle anymore of this crap. Losing a playoff bid because of Gordon. Gonna seriously contemplate about resuming FF next year. I don't need the ulcers over some mother trucker dropping 33 points on me ... just isn't fun to me. I can handle a loss, but not like this. Yeah...I think I'm done.

We'll see you next year!

• Like 1

Keep playing, but draft him next year.

And to think he was a second round supplemental pick that many thought was just another headcase

Might have to dig this quote up if he screws up and gets banned for a year at some point next season. But until then, it's ride the hugh game train every week. :headbang:

Edited by Tripleshot