[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tomorrow night to make the playoffs?

ThatDude

Need Sproles to get less than 9.15 PPR points for a championship (has 6.7 at end of the 3rd)

getting close...

this drive alone killed muto's chances and is getting closer to killing mine. damn it.

i'm not only up by 6.2 pts.

Edited by irish

:angry: Rats 3 straight passes to Sproles that stings lost by 2.15 stupid me sitting Jeffery, Clay, Douglas and Dawson any 1 of them gets me a win. Ah well it hurts but I will take 9 out of 11 championships this weekend (6/8 high stakes and 3/3 low stakes).

i, on the other hand, just squeaked out my game and made the playoffs as the highest scoring team in the league with a 7-6 record. sorry muto.

I got in by playing our weakest owner. The dude started Percy Harvin and was scrambling Sunday to find someone to replace TE-Thomas.

I didn't do myself many favors as I sat DeMarco Murray for Alfie Morris and sat Cecil Shorts for Nate Burleson (zero points)...the Ravens defense got me ZERO points v. Pittsburgh and I was wondering where it all would go, but somehow I finished up 8-5 and now move into the Final 4 of our playoffs.

I made trades for Gronk and Cecil Shorts and proceeded to go 6-1 over my last 7 (winning my last 5).

Well Sproles and Brees got me 30 points which resulted in a 138 to 138 tie. My opponent won due to tie breaker rules. Sucks just needed Brees to complete one more pass or Sproles to catch one more pass, oh well there's always next year

Graham's TD keeps me in the playoff hunt (only a 10-man league with top 4 making the playoffs.... no, I didn't set the rules up).

I face my buddy who's team has overtaken me for most points in the league so suffice to say I still have work to do!

i, on the other hand, just squeaked out my game and made the playoffs as the highest scoring team in the league with a 7-6 record. sorry muto.

Congrats! I had the same thing happen to me in my local FFL league I barely squeaked into the playoffs at 7-6 and I was #1 scoring team another team was 12-1 and had they had my schedule they would have finished with a losing record and missed the playoffs.

I am thankful for reaching 7-6 in this league it was my original league I started in 1990 and I was sitting at 2-5 and starring at my 1st ever losing season in this league but finished 5-1 with the one loss being by 1 point 82-81 in a TD heavy non PPR format where 60 pts is an avg score.

Ah well kept the streak alive 24 years in a row now without ever having a losing season and 22 playoffs in those 24 years...not too shabby.