[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best comeback for the win this season

Croe

My season, starting with the draft has been pretty terrible. drafting 8th out of 12 i certainly made a few mistakes, Trent Richardson being #1.

Through rough negotiations and WW pick ups I put together a team good enough to be one spot out of the playoffs this week. Playing the team one spot above me for a playoff spot heading into the Sunday Night game trailing 15 or so points. I had Andre Brown and Reuben Randle, and he had Pierre Garcon. I knew it was going to be close.

Cut to last WAS play of the game I'm down by 1 point with less then 2 minutes to play. My season is over. But wait, pass to Garcon and my dude Will Hill comes through with a strip that could make Incognito blush and I win by 0.42 points and take the playoff spot like Hill took that ball.

Good thing I play a team next week who has Nick Foles, AJ Green, Jimmy Graham, Marshawn Lynch, and LeSean McCoy.

Love to hear other great comeback wins from your season

Edited by Croe

My season, starting with the draft has been pretty terrible. drafting 8th out of 12 i certainly made a few mistakes, Trent Richardson being #1.

Through rough negotiations and WW pick ups I put together a team good enough to be one spot out of the playoffs this week. Playing the team one spot above me for a playoff spot heading into the Sunday Night game trailing 15 or so points. I had Andre Brown and Reuben Randle, and he had Pierre Garcon. I knew it was going to be close.

Cut to last WAS play of the game I'm down by 1 point with less then 2 minutes to play. My season is over. But wait, pass to Garcon and my dude Will Hill comes through with a strip that could make Incognito blush and I win by 0.42 points and take the playoff spot like Hill took that ball.

Good thing I play a team next week who has Nick Foles, AJ Green, Jimmy Graham, Marshawn Lynch, and LeSean McCoy.

Love to hear other great comeback wins from your season

Thats a great win, enjoy it while you can...... but...

That teams roster your playing next week is brutal, and the exact same players owned by the league leader I will be facing next week as well.

That's awesome man, good luck to you next week. Last week I basically needed to Anquan Boldin to outscore Gore and Peyton Manning..thought I had no chance, but he did just that and won me a very important game.

Boldin outscoring Gore is one thing, outscoring Gore and Peyton, that's huge.

Thats a great win, enjoy it while you can...... but...

That teams roster your playing next week is brutal, and the exact same players owned by the league leader I will be facing next week as well.

Yea, it is daunting to say the least. Oh well, at least we have a shot, right? Just hoping I don't leave 20+ points on the bench again next week. Had Burleson in this week over Cecil Shorts, and Stacey in over Chris Johnson - would have made it a lot less stressful if I had them in the line up

I thought i had a comeback early in the season until stat corrections gave me a loss.

I have never loss or won a game by stat corrections but have seen others in my league that have ,,

I could not imagine making the playoffs then being bumped because of a stat corrections.

I also think it happens a lot more often in IDP leagues ?

I have never loss or won a game by stat corrections but have seen others in my league that have ,,

I could not imagine making the playoffs then being bumped because of a stat corrections.

I also think it happens a lot more often in IDP leagues ?

It's almost always IDP leagues. For example, two "tackles for loss" by Justin Smith last week were changed to sacks, therefore changing his point total significantly.

In fact, sacks vs. tackles are usually the culprit. Or solo vs. assisted tackle (although I think they've made changes to this stat recently and I'm sure keggerz will be along shortly to break it all down for you :woot: ).

Didn't have a fantastic comeback game, but just generally this season was a comeback. I started 1-3, and then lost Julio on top of that. I thought my season was shot - last season I just had 5 losses all year, and I already had 3 in the first four games. But miraculously, I haven't lost since. I'm currently 9-3, and will be 10-3 after tonight's game. Hoping to keep my streak rolling through the playoffs :)

Didn't have a fantastic comeback game, but just generally this season was a comeback. I started 1-3, and then lost Julio on top of that. I thought my season was shot - last season I just had 5 losses all year, and I already had 3 in the first four games. But miraculously, I haven't lost since. I'm currently 9-3, and will be 10-3 after tonight's game. Hoping to keep my streak rolling through the playoffs :)

:tup: Those are the real good stories... anyone can get lucky one week but it takes some skill (or at least a blend of some skill and some luck) to turn a season around.

I started the FSWA Insiders League at 0-4... losing to friggin' Ryan Bonini Week 1 by a few points after forgetting to put Welker in for the Thursday night game (work had RTSports blocked for a week, no idea why). Went 6-1 to finish the season, #36 in points (out of 120 teams) and snuck into the playoffs.

Where there's a will, there's a way! :)

you haven't won unti stat corrections come out thursday

Yea I know. Haven't seen too many stat corrections in our league over the years. Non IDP, non ppr. The most common ones are turning a run into a catch, sometimes, + or - a yard. I'm not too worried, but I did think about that