[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man killed outside arrowhead during KC game

bud29

http://www.kwch.com/...az/-/index.html

I saw this on the news last night, they said the victim went to his car in the 3rd quarter, and found someone already in his car. He got into a fight with the man, was severely beaten and died shortly after.

Edited by bud29

http://www.kwch.com/...az/-/index.html

I saw this on the news last night, they said the victim went to his car in the 3rd quarter, and found someone already in his car. He got into a fight with the man, was severely beaten and died shortly after.

From what the link you posted says it looks like the guy who was found in the car was killed.

From what the link you posted says it looks like the guy who was found in the car was killed.

That is the way I read it, too. Sounds like someone came out of the stadium and found someone else in their vehicle and maybe proceeded to pound the guy. Seems odd to me that someone would 1) leave during the 3rd qtr of a good game and 2) find someone in their vehicle at that time. I mean, what are the odds of that just randomly happening? :thinking:

That is the way I read it, too. Sounds like someone came out of the stadium and found someone else in their vehicle and maybe proceeded to pound the guy. Seems odd to me that someone would 1) leave during the 3rd qtr of a good game and 2) find someone in their vehicle at that time. I mean, what are the odds of that just randomly happening? :thinking:

sounds fishy off the top

sounds fishy off the top

Yes a bit fishy indeed

When I used to tailgate for Browns games I was surprised to find out that many people there (in the main City/Municipal Parking lot [AKA Muni Lot]) were not going to the game but hung out in the lot watching/listening to the game. Always made me wonder after that what else might be going on. Many easy targets people forget to lock up, leave things outside their car (tables/chairs/coolers).

Thanks for pointing that out about which guy got killed. The news report that I watched was on a different channel, and way before that article was published, so maybe new details came out? I dunno - I agree that it sounds fishy.

Sounds like some guys came back to their car, found somebody in it, and decided to beat him up, either went too far or something else happened.

Not sure where people are getting that it might be a hit or anything like that.

While I agree it is strange for fans to leave a good game early, I have known people who have tickets but have to be home early for some reason and only attend part of the game.

At this point, they don't know what happened. The three suspects taken into custody have been released, and apparently they have searched the dead guy's house for possible evidence. He wasn't stabbed or shot, so they are doing an autopsy to see if they can figure it out.

Just not sure it's a "beat a guy to death story" quite yet.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24107400/homicide-reported-at-arrowhead-stadium-after-chiefs-broncos-game

All reports I've read (including the 2 stories linked here) say there was an altercation or struggle in the lot, so it sounds like there was some physical altercation. Another account I read elsewhere (there was no linked source) made it sound like the found they guy dead in the car.

A very strange story for sure.

At this point, they don't know what happened. The three suspects taken into custody have been released, and apparently they have searched the dead guy's house for possible evidence. He wasn't stabbed or shot, so they are doing an autopsy to see if they can figure it out.

Just not sure it's a "beat a guy to death story" quite yet.

http://www.kctv5.com...fs-broncos-game

If this wasn't such a serious story , I would of posted a great seen from Pulp Fiction

Those who know the movie , know the scene and line I'm talking about

Hit

Possible. I tend to think beating someone/physical altercation in a public place is not generally the way a hit goes down, though :unsure:

ETA: I Just read the story CD linked. Wonder if the guy was wigged-out on something and went into cardiac arrest or something when the altercation happened?

Edited by Delicious_bass

Possible. I tend to think beating someone/physical altercation in a public place is not generally the way a hit goes down, though :unsure:

ETA: I Just read the story CD linked. Wonder if the guy was wigged-out on something and went into cardiac arrest or something when the altercation happened?

Yeah, kind of what I was thinking.