[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest on McCown v. Cutler?

wpayers

You don't think anyone will sign Cutler if the Bears let him walk? Or you don't think anyone will sign him to what he's looking for? :unsure:

There has already been speculation here in Cleveland about the Browns picking up Cutler if he can't come to terms with the bears. The rumor is that the bears want to sign him to a team friendly deal (where Cutler makes less money) they won't come to terms and the Browns make a bid for him. The radio host I heard talking also agree Cutler is looking for a contract around $8 mil a year

Still think it's the "best business move" if the bottom line as an NFL franchise is to win games?

Sure, he "got us a win" against the Browns, but, in typical Cutler fashion, made us sweat it out.

At least one of those two INTs shouldn't have been even thrown as a pass. Triple f'in coverage.

If you think Cutler is the best QB for this team, well maybe you just don't understand football and need to stick to "business".

LMFAO. Yeah I don't understand the game one bit. It was only part of my life for 15 years and paid for my college education. Yeah, I still think signing Cutler is the best business decision for the Bears to make. Cutler is far from perfect and I never once said he doesn't make mistakes. BTW, he still ended up with a passer rating over 100 for the game so he wasn't nearly as horrible as you are making it out to be. Not to mention that was easily the best defense the Bears have faced in a long time.

There has already been speculation here in Cleveland about the Browns picking up Cutler if he can't come to terms with the bears. The rumor is that the bears want to sign him to a team friendly deal (where Cutler makes less money) they won't come to terms and the Browns make a bid for him. The radio host I heard talking also agree Cutler is looking for a contract around $8 mil a year

There is no way Cutler signs anywhere for $8 million a year (he is all ready making almost 15 million this season and this is his one shot at a big payday). I'm thinking you meant $18 million per season (Tony Romo/Matt Stafford type money).

Form a fantasy perspective (not NFL perspective), and Jeffrey owned I like Mccown a lot better. Cutler force the ball to Marshall way too much. I actual believe that Jeffrey is a better overall receiver. Just my opinion

Here is an example of forcing the ball to Marshall

Sunday

Marshall 13 targets 8 catches two ints

Jeffrey 5 targets 5 catches

A lot if Cutlers ints are balls that he forces to Marshall.