[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any updates on Sproles?

ThatDude

Anyone heard any recent updates on Sproles? I know he practiced this week and was listed as probable but Reed was also probable and then a late scratch. Luckily I was able to pull Reed in my flex before the Wash game and insert Sproles. If he isnt a go I must drop him for someone playing tonight. No choice because I have to win to get into the playoffs.

Thanks

I decided to avoid him this week. I had picked up Ingram to add some depth (for Daniel Thomas who is out) and thought I might play him if Sproles couldn't go. I decided to play Ivory instead.

You say you have to drop him if he isn't playing, are you really talking about adding and dropping players, or just making a line-up change? Just curious because most leagues don't allow roster moves at this time (usually all players are locked after the first game of the week, or at least first game Sunday).

Anyone heard any recent updates on Sproles? I know he practiced this week and was listed as probable but Reed was also probable and then a late scratch. Luckily I was able to pull Reed in my flex before the Wash game and insert Sproles. If he isnt a go I must drop him for someone playing tonight. No choice because I have to win to get into the playoffs.

Thanks

Yeah but you're talking a concussion (and Reed having pre-game headaches) versus a frickin' ankle tweak. I would play Sproles in PPR formats.

I decided to avoid him this week. I had picked up Ingram to add some depth (for Daniel Thomas who is out) and thought I might play him if Sproles couldn't go. I decided to play Ivory instead.

You say you have to drop him if he isn't playing, are you really talking about adding and dropping players, or just making a line-up change? Just curious because most leagues don't allow roster moves at this time (usually all players are locked after the first game of the week, or at least first game Sunday).

Yes I would have to drop to waivers and pickup another players. Normally I wouldnt think about that but if I lose it doesnt matter who is left on my team because I'm done. Our league allows add/drop as long as the players involved havent played yet. Therefore I would be limited to dropping a player (Sproles) from tonights game and picking up a player from tonights game

Yeah but you're talking a concussion (and Reed having pre-game headaches) versus a frickin' ankle tweak. I would play Sproles in PPR formats.

Ok thanks, I'm thinking NO game plan this week will involve a lot of screens to PT and Sproles if he plays

I really need Sproles to not play much at all . Please.

Game just started and he already has 1 catch for 7 yards.

Thanks for the update..jerk!

I'm actually going up against him as well, so it was meant more as damn it this sucks moment versus haha. I need him to stay under 17 total pts.

• Like 1

if sproles does stay under 17 pts, i will have taken a team from an 0-6 start to 7-6, scoring the most pts in the league and making the final playoff spot.

Just lost the FFPC championship game and $1K.

sucks big time. i'm hoping that i hold on or my 7 game-winning streak after starting 0-6 will be for naught.