[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is more unstoppable, Gronk or Graham?

e5volcano

I know in fantasy football terms, Graham is probably better this year and more explosive. But I am talking in pure football terms, it seems Graham can be easily more covered/stopped by big corners than Gronk.

And Gronk is a way better blocker too, but to be fair, Graham doesn't get asked to be a blocker as much.

Edited by e5volcano

Do both or either go in the first round next year?

I'm going to try to pick one of the two up again in the second round, Graham has been fantastic. I will probably go for Graham again, just because Gronk seems so injury-prone.

Depending on scoring, yeah, I could definitely see it.

Furthermore, I bet there will be some owners next year (ie those who drafted Foster, Ray Rice, Spiller, etc this year) who will be on tilt and want less to do with RBs in Rd 1 making it even more likely the top TEs go earlier.

Even for me so I'll take them both lined up as double tights... Talk about unstoppable

That's exactly what I did in one league. Finished in first with the most points and a bye this week. Thanks to Gronk and Graham. Instead of M&M, it's G&G.

I say yes. I got Jimmy Graham as the last pick in the second round this year (14 Team League) and I thought that was a steal before the season even started and it turned out it was. If only I hadn't drafted David Wilson as my first 3rd round pick , I'd probably have the #1 seed in the playoffs. :bash:

Edited by efranklin

Yes, I feel confident in saying that people will pick them in the first next year...should they be first round picks? that's a different question...I'm going to be working on a new -- and what I think will be improved -- value model post SB, so I'll be interested to see how it shakes out value wise for them.

Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1

Yes, I feel confident in saying that people will pick them in the first next year...should they be first round picks? that's a different question...I'm going to be working on a new -- and what I think will be improved -- value model post SB, so I'll be interested to see how it shakes out value wise for them.

I agree that they will both almost certainly go in the first round of a lot of drafts. This over reaction will of course create some other values to be exploited. I am very curious to see what you come up with this offseason as I really enjoyed your zero QB piece. Have you heard of zero RB?