[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Tate

Scorcher

Was horrible against Jax and then went wild against NE. Now he goes back to Jax. Does he stay hot or go back to his previous bad performance. How often does a player do poorly in the first meeting and then explode in the second contest? Didn't see Houston game last week but read that they were good at openig lanes for Tate last week. Is Tate getting better because he is getting healthier? I am wondering if Tate's game this past week was a fluke.Earlier in the season it seemed that teams and players that played Jax were a lock for big points but that doesn't seem to be the case lately.

Was horrible against Jax and then went wild against NE. Now he goes back to Jax. Does he stay hot or go back to his previous bad performance. How often does a player do poorly in the first meeting and then explode in the second contest? Didn't see Houston game last week but read that they were good at openig lanes for Tate last week. Is Tate getting better because he is getting healthier? I am wondering if Tate's game this past week was a fluke.Earlier in the season it seemed that teams and players that played Jax were a lock for big points but that doesn't seem to be the case lately.

I think that is the key component to his improved play.

i was disappointed to see the projections for tate and feel that they are low. i think he'll not only fair better this time around but could be top 10 again this week.

This probably sounds crazy but at Jax he had 5 receptions and at NE he had zero targets. Maybe keeping him out of the passing game is helping his ribs since he doesn't have to twist and turn to make receiving attempts or have the ball hit him in the ribs?

This probably sounds crazy but at Jax he had 5 receptions and at NE he had zero targets. Maybe keeping him out of the passing game is helping his ribs since he doesn't have to twist and turn to make receiving attempts or have the ball hit him in the ribs?

No , I thinking that is over thinking it

i was disappointed to see the projections for tate and feel that they are low. i think he'll not only fair better this time around but could be top 10 again this week.

Damn you Darin, why did you have to start Tate?!?

Damn you Darin, why did you have to start Tate?!?

Oh, not only did I start Tate, but I benched AJ in another league.

Tate's matchup - on paper - looked on the RB2ish side. So much for that. Granted, when they DID feed him the ball, he looked OK-ish. That's not gonna put fantasy points up, though.

As for AJ, I had to pick 5 out of AP, McCoy, Murray, Calvin, Marshall and Andre... so I went with AJ on the pine. Hoping it doesn't bite me in the arse. Lord knows it'd be just my luck.

Started both AJ and Tate. I benched Sproles, Rice and Woodhead to start Tate so that's probably coming back to bite me in the nuggets. I thought Tate would probably end up with 80-100 yards and hopefully a TD. AJ definitely offset Tate a little but a TD out of either of them would have been nice.

Started both AJ and Tate. I benched Sproles, Rice and Woodhead to start Tate so that's probably coming back to bite me in the nuggets. I thought Tate would probably end up with 80-100 yards and hopefully a TD. AJ definitely offset Tate a little but a TD out of either of them would have been nice.

I started both AJ and Tate and the bonus points I got for AJ has me .36 points ahead of my projected. But if Bobby Rainey or Zac Stacy go off, I'll be one pissed Owner. Starting AJ and Foster at the beginning of the season was the reason I had to win 8 in a row to make the playoffs. Stacy was my savior.