[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Games - Yea or Nay?

DMD

NFL Thursday Games  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like Thursday games?

• Yes - nice in-week break for football
    • No - Rather keep it on Sunday

I'll tell you one thing , when there is a night game I'm so happy I live on the west coast ,

how in the heck do you guys on the east coast stay up to watch the end of a game that starts @ 9:00 PM

then get up at 5:00 AM to go to work ?

I'll tell you one thing , when there is a night game I'm so happy I live on the west coast ,

how in the heck do you guys on the east coast stay up to watch the end of a game that starts @ 9:00 PM

I work for the NSA so I don't sleep. But I know when everyone does. We collect data on the time you set the alarm on your smartphone.

Edited by wpayers

All my players have goose eggs so far, so it was just another Thursday night for me.

Last week in the semi's I got only 3pts total from 3 players

Cotchery

Clay

Fleener ( flex )

Luckily the guy I was playing had an off week & I won by 1point

I enjoyed this week the most so far this season was great having no Thursday games I had to check the schedule a couple of times to make sure it was right

I did the same thing , I first noticed none of my players were scheduled for Thursday , then quickly checked my opponents players to see who he had starting Thursday , then checked NFL.com

Drink a truckload of coffee. (PS - I didn't say "truck")

I would never take a job where I had to get up at 5am. That's just stupid