[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh Goodie

alexgaddis

My reward for making the playoffs in three leagues is i get to play against Peyton Manning in all of them..

...any chance of a snow storm in San Diego this week?

:unsure:

I have Peyton and not happy about my match up , mainly because I only may have only one starting RB

Whats the rest of yours / his match ups look like ?

One player ( unless named I hate your guts Gordon ) will not make a win

I just beat a Peyton owner this week by 63 points, and am moving in to 2nd round.

Yes Peyton helps but doesn't make a team , sometimes its all about the smoke and mirrors , getting lucky setting your line up , I finish WAY ahead of the rest of my league by getting lucky , knowing when to start Clay over Fleener type of lucky , this is the worst 12 team roster I have ever seen that made the playoff with a first round bye

Freeman, Josh MIN QB

Glennon, Mike TBB QB

Manning, Peyton DEN QB

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB

Johnson, Dennis HOU RB

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Thomas, Daniel MIA RB

Amendola, Danny NEP WR

Baldwin, Doug SEA WR

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Cotchery, Jerricho PIT WR

Hawkins, Andrew CIN WR

Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR

McCluster, Dexter KCC WR

Tate, Golden SEA WR

Washington, Nate TEN WR

Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Clay, Charles MIA TE

Fleener, Coby IND TE

Hauschka, Steven SEA PK

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def

I have Peyton and not happy about my match up , mainly because I only may have only one starting RB

Whats the rest of yours / his match ups look like ?

One player ( unless named I hate your guts Gordon ) will not make a win

What if i play a team this week that has both Peyton and Gordon? :wacko:

I just beat a Peyton owner this week by 63 points, and am moving in to 2nd round.

Had a similar victory in another league. My Brees countered Manning and I dominated the WR's starting Demaryius, Allen, and Gordon.

He had AP which didn't help. I grabbed McCown - Cutler when Matty and Keenam started falling.

A few player I wish I could of grabbed , they lock our waivers and shut down trading to soon , that is why I had to roll with only 1 Def. just so I could add more depth to play the shuffle with

I hoep that DEN-SD is a shootout, I'll have Rivers and DemThomas going. Luckily I don't face the Peyton(Gordon too) owner, he's in the other semi-final. But I do have to face Jamal Charles, Stacy, AJ Green, Jordy and Bengal-D. My opponent also had Julio and will be using Ryan this week (instead of Ben who he had been playing but sits against the Bengals).

an owner in one of my locals drafted AP 1 and Peyton 2 and missed the playoffs

that's messed up , even more so if he only had to start two players

if not I bet he went RB QB PK DEF RB RB WR WR WR , man I own Peyton and would never take a QB 2nd round

Short week, no Welker (more than likely).

Heck, if there would be ANY week to "want" to go up against Peyton, this is probably it.

Short week, yes, but DEN is at home, they will slide Tamme into the slot (as they did in the 2nd half vs. TEN), you still have D Thomas & Decker @ WR, plus TE Orange Julius, and with Moreno/Ball out of the backfield makes this still a very potent passing offense without Welker, who has only 1 double-digit game (non-ppr) since Week 8.

You also have SD Defense ranked 28th vs. WR's (per CBS) and the probability of a shoot-out taking away some of the running game.

Short week, yes, but DEN is at home, they will slide Tamme into the slot (as they did in the 2nd half vs. TEN), you still have D Thomas & Decker @ WR, plus TE Orange Julius, and with Moreno/Ball out of the backfield makes this still a very potent passing offense without Welker, who has only 1 double-digit game (non-ppr) since Week 8.

You also have SD Defense ranked 28th vs. WR's (per CBS) and the probability of a shoot-out taking away some of the running game.

I'm certainly not saying Manning is gonna go for 200 yards and 1 TD, but I'd rather go up against them on a short week, without Welker (sorry, Tamme is not even in the same stratosphere) with the potential for cold temps/other weather concerns.... than the alternative. Just sayin'!