[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very Short Benches. Who should I pick up?

Very short benches. Most guys only carry one of each. We start one of each DL, LB, and DB. I have Keuchly and Wake at LB and DL right now. Playoffs start this week and I am looking for as many points as possible. I also had Mathieu so I will need a DB. Looking at DL, Campbell, Dunlap, Ninkovich, MWilliams, and Peppers are available. Which should I go after? I think I am set at LB with Keuchly, but Dansby and Sean Lee are available. Are either better? At DB, I need someone. In looking at the guys available, Eric Berry, Ihedigbo, Polamalu, Barron, and Tracy Porter are available. This is my first venture into IDP and I am having trouble deciding between big names and bigger games. Any help would be appreciated!

DL, I'd go Ninkovich. He should be rostered even if most teams only carry 1 DL. He'll face the Dolphins this week, who have given up an NFL-most 48 sacks. Safe to say he should add to his sack total this weekend.

I would hold Kuechly. Dansby's a fine option, though. Lee could be out/limited with a neck injury. Stick with Kuechly. Good matchup vs. the Jets.

DB-wise I'd play Barron. He put up 26 points against Seattle a few weeks ago. It stands to reason he could have a big game against a similar offense in the Niners.

At DL I would go for Ninkovich, he has an above average tackle floor among DL's, Miami in general gives up alot of sacks, and he'll be going against RT Clabo who's been one of the worst pass blocking RT's in the NFL this year. I'd go for Dunlap or Mario after that.

At LB I'd stick with Luke K, the Jets are a good matchup for LB's, and he's been solid to great since week 9 after a mostly mediocre start to the year.

At DB, Berry and Idehigbo are real solid choices this week, both have been hot and have great matchups, I'd pick Idehigbo because he's likely to see more tackle opportunities against the Lions than Berry will against the poorer Raiders offense. I'd rank the rest Polamalu, Barron then Porter.

Edited by PPIchamp