[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirk Cousins' effect on Redskins passing offense

e5volcano

We don't have much to go on with Cousins. He played one quarter recently and was not very good. Until I see him for a game or two I wouldn't trust him; notwithstanding, this is the playoffs so you obviously don't have the luxury of wait and see.

Garcon's upside doesn't change with Cousins. The issue with RGIII was accuracy. Garcon was being targeted but the balls were either 2ft over his head or bouncing in the dirt. The question you have to answer is will Cousins deliver on target. If yes, then start Garcon. He will get targets.

Edited by wpayers

Any thoughts on how this might affect Morris' value this week. Do you think they'll lean on him more?

You'd think so. I remember Cousins played in the ATL game last year after RG3 got knocked out, and while he can be competent in smaller doses, he doesn';t really have the starting experience to put too much on him too fast. Just my guess anyway...

But what I do know is that the Falcons D has a way of making opposing QBs/RBs look like Elway and Terrel Davis out there. Even when the D is playing well, they have a way of letting up big plays. If they feed Morris, he should have a good day.

With Cousins in, I'm starting Morris in an obvious must win game to get to the finals. Feel that they will try to establish the run to keep pressure off of him, and Atlanta is terrible vs. the run, worse than they are against the pass. Was feeling great about it........until I read the Huddle's weekly projections. Now I'm puzzled, I thought everything was pointing to a good game for him.

Need to know if Reed can resume playing.

I own him also in 3 leagues. I am going to drop prolly tomorrow, as I have bennett as starter and not much else out there for me other than paulsen and housler who im thinking of getting as a backup in playoffs. Also Gonna drop harvin.