[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

Montana is da Man

In playoffs no matter what if u have another decent option you have to take it. I'm sitting him for sure in the two leagues I have him and I'm still in the mix

this

I'll probably be benching him for either M. Ball or Rainey this week.

I am wondering about rolling with Bell (I don't own Bush) over guys like Andre Brown, Bobby Rainey, and CJWTFK who have bad matchups, or over Gerhart who is a less talented backup on a worse team but is guaranteed to get the touches.

Bell can produce as a backup even if Bush plays, so I am leaning towards riding him.

I am wondering about rolling with Bell (I don't own Bush) over guys like Andre Brown, Bobby Rainey, and CJWTFK who have bad matchups, or over Gerhart who is a less talented backup on a worse team but is guaranteed to get the touches.

Bell can produce as a backup even if Bush plays, so I am leaning towards riding him.

FYI Gerhart isn't even gauranteed to play.

But we will know the answer to that in time to react. Vikings are at 1:00.

True, but you said he was "gauranteed to get the touches", which is not true if it isn't even know that he will play.

Wasn't trying to nitpick, just providing info that I thought you may not have considered (since you said gauranteed).

Dear Reggie,

We've had a couple of bumpy years together these last two, you and I. I know I said some mean things after last season's debacle. Look, turning into Brad Blevins and renaming my team "Kim Kardashian" after I dumped you to the WW was inconsiderate, and thoughtless too.

But I am here to say "I'm sorry".

Reggie, I need you. I need you this week. And I need you next week. You have two home games in a row, where Schawartz loves to play you. You and Joique are this year's Julio and Roddy, except at RB, I know. And that's OK too. I understand you now. You're home now. Where you like to play.

So what do you say? Can we get past all this crazy talk, and be friends again? When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together. You and me? Me and you?

Signed, your pal,

"Mr Cab Driver"

• Like 2

Dear Reggie,

We've had a couple of bumpy years together these last two, you and I. I know I said some mean things after last season's debacle. Look, turning into Brad Blevins and renaming my team "Kim Kardashian" after I dumped you to the WW was inconsiderate, and thoughtless too.

But I am here to say "I'm sorry".

Reggie, I need you. I need you this week. And I need you next week. You have two home games in a row, where Schawartz loves to play you. You and Joique are this year's Julio and Roddy, except at RB, I know. And that's OK too. I understand you now. You're home now. Where you like to play.

So what do you say? Can we get past all this crazy talk, and be friends again? When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together. You and me? Me and you?

Signed, your pal,

"Mr Cab Driver"

This brought a tear to my eye, just beautiful.

• Like 1

Have Peterson and Bush. Replaced Peterson with L Bell and have Ivory for Bush but don't like the matchup. Picked Vereen off of the WW.

I can't believe Vereen was on the WW. I have kept him and it's finally paying off.

I'm starting Vereen over Jennings and L. Bell and starting J. Bell over Bush.

One hit on Bush and he may go down again. I can't take that risk.

I can't believe Vereen was on the WW. I have kept him and it's finally paying off.

I'm starting Vereen over Jennings and L. Bell and starting J. Bell over Bush.

One hit on Bush and he may go down again. I can't take that risk.

It is too risky especially if you have some decent alternatives. I am playing Vereen and L Bell this week and keeping Bush on the bench. What is making me wary is that Bush hurt himself during warm ups last week. If they have any doubts about Bush, they know they can put Bell in and he will do nicely.

It is too risky especially if you have some decent alternatives. I am playing Vereen and L Bell this week and keeping Bush on the bench. What is making me wary is that Bush hurt himself during warm ups last week. If they have any doubts about Bush, they know they can put Bell in and he will do nicely.

Would you play J.Todman over Bush as a flex? or Da'Rick Rogers, M Brown?? I could wait to see if Bush is out then plug in M Brown but Todman might have a monster day.

Edited by RJV

Ravens are very good against the run but not as good lately. And in Detroit, on the turf it would be hard to bench Reggie if he was confirmed to be playing on a Sunday.

But with the game being on Monday, its a huge risk. I have Jennings, Ogbannaya and Todman and I think I have to go with one of them over Bush.

I have Sproles and in the regular season with all things being equal I would roll with him pretty comfortably. However, I had D. Thomas and Woodhead going Thursday and I now feel like I need the potential homerun that Bush can give me.