[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ands that's how the top teams go down...

Zooty

Going up against the #1 record and #1 scoring team in my work league this week for the highest pot in any of my FF leagues, you can imagine I was pretty imtimidated facing Manning, Decker and Moreno last night. The guy has all but conceded already.. I think it's a bit premature but I'm feeling pretty good!

Started Manning, J. Thomas and Ball. Luckily Allen bailed me out. I'm 14 points in the hole from what I was projected but my opponent had D. Thomas so that equals things out a bit. I'm still favored by 24 points. Debating on whether to start R. Bush over Gore.

manning didn't have that bad of a game. i've got him in one league and he won't be the reason if i lose.

Agreed, though I think there a fair number of mediocre playoff teams out there that have been propped up by Peyton - those ones are in trouble with his 'average' week