[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone rolling with Ogbonnaya today?

dougsul

The Browns will give Whitaker looks regardless of Ogbannaya fumbling/producing. Plus, Whitaker has fumbling issues of his own.

And really, how many points do you lose for a fumble? 1? 2? Heck, Ogbannaya could make up for that in one play as in PPR leagues he should produce well.

If I owned him (I dropped him for Whitaker for some dumb reason) and had no better options (in my case, I wouldn't: Forte, Jennings, Bernard), I'd drop him in.

I think he gets you 80-100 combined with 4-5 catches and a possible score.

I am using Ogbonnaya in one playoff where I just lost a couple of RBs. CHI defense has been really, really bad at stopping the run. He's got to be good for a moderate game here with plenty of upside for much more.

I am using Ogbonnaya in one playoff where I just lost a couple of RBs. CHI defense has been really, really bad at stopping the run. He's got to be good for a moderate game here with plenty of upside for much more.

Same here. Ever since Doug Martin went down I've scrambled to fill his spot. I know he was no beast but I was lucky to have him in a ppr league which kept him productive enough. I'm rolling with Ogbonnaya and hoping for the best.

I am with confidence. Will get about 130 yards and 1-2 TDs. Chicago is terrible against the run, and will be concentrating on Gordon and Cameron.

Note - diff league (12 team keeper) than one in my sig.

Edited by zekez

I'm starting Ogbonnaya in one league and could go with him is 1 or 2 more, however, in those leagues I have some other decent options like Todman.

My issue with silent G is that I felt he should be producing better almost weekly in the passing game, like a Dannny Woodhead light and he just hasn't. In the last 7 weeks his high is 13.9 pts and aside from that game he hasn't produced greater than 8.9 pts as the rest are crap- 1.5, 5.7, 4.1, 5.4, and 6.3. I mean, Christ, if he were that active in the passing game, 3-4 catches per game for 30 yards, at minimum, would exceed almost every one of those 5 games. In his 13.9 pt game, he was targeted 12 times, more than double of any other game over the last 7. In his biggest game of the season, where he scored 21.5 pts, he was also targeted 12 times and he scored one of his 2 TDs on the season. He's also never had more than 8 carries this season.

Today could be a day where he's targeted 8-10 times and receives 10-15 carries being the main guy and playing in Cleveland against an awful Bears defense could lead to 70-80 yards rushing, 50-60 yards receiving on 6-7 receptions and a TD, which would be a season high for him in pts. What's his floor? 50 yards rushing, 4 catches for 30 yards and no TD = 12 pts.

I might be rolling with him as well....

Ogbonnaya or Joquie Bell? I'm also starting Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron if it makes any difference.

This is my toughest lineup decision by far. Any thoughts?

doesnt make a difference in my opinion.

As to Bell vs Silent G, Bell does have enough of a role even when Bush is healthy that he's viable. Running on Balt not that easy, though. I think Silent G has the higher upside by a pretty fair margin.

and Asiata goes for 3TDs and 66 combo yards.... :bash:

Needed a replacement for AP, so I PU Gerhart w/o checking his health. PU Ogbonnaya in a hurry, and realized to late Asiata was available. *sigh*

I don't think anybody saw Baker getting that many touches for the Browns. He looked pretty good running. As Loaf said, anybody thinking Ogbonnaya was going to be the only or featured back hasn't watched the Browns much. Not to mention they love to throw the ball, even if the opposing defense is much worse against the run.