[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vereen

Rileyrott

So did Vereen fumble or not? And if so, was he benched by Crazy Bill as a result? Inquiring minds want to know.

PS Note to myself for next year - NEVER DRAFT ANY PATRIOTS EVER AGAIN!! That is all.

Probably won't matter because the rest of my team choked as well, but I benched Eddie (bad ankle) Lacy for Shane (PPR monstrer...yeah right) Vereen in my playoffs and am now done.

Edited by zekez

So did Vereen fumble or not? And if so, was he benched by Crazy Bill as a result? Inquiring minds want to know.

PS Note to myself for next year - NEVER DRAFT ANY PATRIOTS EVER AGAIN!! That is all.

Probably won't matter because the rest of my team choked as well, but I benched Eddie (bad ankle) Lacy for Shane (PPR monstrer...yeah right) Vereen in my playoffs and am now done.

NFL box score and play by play have no account of a Vereen fumble.

Interesting. The Tunnell Vison article discusses the ramifications of the Vereen fumble and resulting benching, where I had thought he didn't fumble as was just either covered well or game planned out. Makes a difference in selecting next weeks lineup (for third place).

Still no fumble on Yahoo. Fumble or no fumble, I will still lose where I lost and win where I won where I played him.

Was there a change of possession on the play? I thought Yoohoo only penalized for fumbles lost. The only fumble on record for the game was the one NE recovered.

settings allows for Yahoo to score fumbles separately than fumbles lost.

I started Vereen in just such a league and there's no point lost for a fumble.

MFL league I'm in also deducts for fumbles and he didn't lose a point there either.

I can't see where he's credited with a fumble on any scoring site

Edited by loaf

To me, the bigger issue is if the ball fell out of Vereen's hands, regardless of scoring (I already lost). Really looking for insight from someone who saw the game. If Vereen dropped the ball, and will be in some level of the doghouse, I am not starting him this week, period. So did anyone see the game? Thanks.

I saw the same thing too in regards to the fumble. I did not watch the game but saw Vereen had me in the negative point column due to a fumble. It wasn't until after the game ended that it changed him from negative to positive (and this was huge for me because I won this week by only two points!). My first thought was it must have been a fumble during a hand-off or pitch exchange between him and Brady. Those fumbles always get credited to the QB regardless of who was at fault. But I see Brady was not penalized for a fumble either so I'm not sure what actually happened. As for trusting Vereen, he did not get benched at any point in that game. He played 48 snaps. From what I read the Dolphins game planned to take Vereen out after seeing him explode last week once Gronk went down.

• Like 1