[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vereen

Rileyrott

Thanks King! Exactly the kind of intel I was looking for (although now I need to rethink the bencing Vereen for Lacy angle, but still leaning Lacy). Good luck to you.

Same to you. I went with Moreno and Vereen and sat Gore (talk about a horrible week for the RB position on my team). Starting Vereen last week almost cost me an opportunity to play in the championship game. I'm rolling with Moreno and Gore this week at this point.

Anyone risking playing Vereen in their championship game? In my situation I'm actually waiting to see if Rodgers is cleared to play. If he is I'm considering playing Boykin over him as my flex.

What worries me is that from this point on, defenses will try and mimic what Miami did.

I didn't see most of the Pats game, I hop around alot with Sunday Ticket, but I did pretty much have an eagle eye on the StatTracker and I never saw Yahoo at any time giving Vereen a fumble, let alone a fumble lost.

I have to play Vereen in one non PPR Super Bowl I'm in, but I can bench him in another Bowl that is PPR for R Bush, Gio or Rainey. Probably play Bush.

did Vereen fumble or not last week? Did anyone actually SEE it happen? Yahoo has completely ignored it if so. NFL.COM doesn't have it in the play by play. Yet folks keep referencing him being benched or in the doghouse. I don't need a stat correction to screw me over; I think it's too late for that as they seem to have been released already. Weird. This reminds me of the scene in "Can't buy me love" where folks swear they saw a boobie, yet no one can provide the footage.

CBSSports originally said he fumbled (see earlier posts), so I contacted them and they replied that their stats company incorrectly scored Vereen with a fumble, and it would be corrected when the stats were updated, which occurred Sunday evening. His score in our league went from -1 to +1 (as we score -2 for a fumble).

I went through the same thing as you did, and couldn't find that he fumbled on NFL.com, mfl.com and other sites.

1. Vereen

2. Todman

3. Crabtree

4. Jennings

That's my flex choice for this week & I'm leaning heavily towards Vereen, though Todman is extremely tempting if MJD doesn't suit up.

Lynch, Gio, Marshall, Nelson & Pitta are my starters.

I have to pick two between Lacy, Stacy and Vereen in a PPR. I'm starting Lacy for sure. I haven't decided yet between Vereen or Stacy. Higher floor with Stacy but higher ceiling with Vereen. I'm leening towards Vereen.

I sat Stacy vs the Saints last week because they had been playing pretty well against the run. I'm not sure if I could do it again. That's a pretty tough choice between the two, but I'd probably lean towards Stacy because, while both have high ceilings, Stacy will definitely get the touches.

I sat Stacy vs the Saints last week because they had been playing pretty well against the run. I'm not sure if I could do it again. That's a pretty tough choice between the two, but I'd probably lean towards Stacy because, while both have high ceilings, Stacy will definitely get the touches.

Good point Rajn. I agree Stacy is definetly the safer play. I could very well end up going with him.