[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks huddle!

snoop2

Looks like Foles was a an "okay' start today.

Run your team and don't complain when projections are off... If the guys here would have had a crystal ball they would have told you exactly who to play.... Your team is your responsibility, OWN IT!!!

My bad, lol....don't know what I was thinking, guess I just glimpsed and thought it was another one of those "blaming the site" rants....my bad, I am working today and am just trying to keep up with stuff as I go.....please accept my oppologies!

• Like 1

I was for a long time. Realized a few yrs ago that (imo) it was a waste of $. Payed anyway for a few yrs out of respect for DMD. Then...last yr happened on the boards. No more for me

I would pay the price just for Commentary From the Edge. Everything else is a nice bonus.

• Like 3

which league you want? pick 1 out of 4. 2 BOTHS 2 locals

Post them all. If you are winning all of them , more power to you. Also if you are can you honestly say that the moves and choices you make have nothing to do with the knowledge you've gained from the Huddle in the past? You are pretty much a fixture in these forums.

Edited by Scorcher

I am quite pleased with the quality of information I get as a paying member of The Huddle. I made the playoffs in all four leagues, had no season record less than 8-6, and in my four leagues I am a combined 38-18 this year. With any luck I will be playing for two titles, and I have an outside chance of playing for three titles.

Edited by historymike
  • Like 1

yeah ok. I'm not that bored

worst record I had this year..BOTH

Romo

Foles

Foster

Moreno

Ball

Amendola

Decker

Hilton

Edelman

TE I forget

off top of my head

K and Def...does it really matter?

Got blown out. It aint rocket science. Go to your draft and make your own decisions..

Don't see any win- loss records here. It matters when you say that we are all suckers and yet out of the 4 teams you listed you have shown no win loss records.

thats cool. we're talikng projections here

I should have known better than to speak to a Cowboys' fan right after they choke. Those 16 weeks a year always take me by surprise.

Don't see any win- loss records here. It matters when you say that we are all suckers and yet out of the 4 teams you listed you have shown no win loss records.

I said I got smoked in that 1

Romo

(cutler)

D Thomas

(cobb)

Keenan

Lynch

Gio

(gronk)

Cameron

Vereen

Ridley

(burleson)

(crabtree)

..in a start 10 local that I'm still alive in. it aint that hard...luck plays a big role

I said I got smoked in that 1

Romo

(cutler)

D Thomas

(cobb)

Keenan

Lynch

Gio

(gronk)

Cameron

Vereen

Ridley

(burleson)

(crabtree)

..in a start 10 local that I'm still alive in. it aint that hard...luck plays a big role

I asked you for win-loss records and you have yet to post any.

My bad, lol....don't know what I was thinking, guess I just glimpsed and thought it was another one of those "blaming the site" rants....my bad, I am working today and am just trying to keep up with stuff as I go.....please accept my oppologies!

Dope = grumpy old *****