[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks huddle!

snoop2

any pay site. and I stand by that

I said "people that pay for projections are suckers". Not people that pay for the subscription. again...reading comprehension people

Two different statements. At any rate if there is a "Huddle Award" for prolonging/participating in the most senseless argument of the year I nominate myself. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. Also after rereading in the light of day, I agree that to pay solely for projections would be foolish. As others have stated there are many other facets to the Huddle, which I find to be helpful and worth the fee.

• Like 1

Two different statements. At any rate if there is a "Huddle Award" for prolonging/participating in the most senseless argument of the year I nominate myself. You are entitled to your opinion as I am mine. Also after rereading in the light of day, I agree that to pay solely for projections would be foolish. As others have stated there are many other facets to the Huddle, which I find to be helpful and worth the fee.

Meh, you're not even close to winning that award, I'm pretty sure I've got that one locked up :)

load up on kickers and defenses early :lol:

Who do you think you are panhead55?

I don't pay for fantasy info.

When I have a bad tooth, I pull it out myself.

When I need a lawyer, I buy one of those for dummy books...fill in the blank for whatever you need a lawyer for.

I haven't been to the doctor for 20 years. There's a home remedy for everything.

I have a gun for protection and several fire extinguishers are always nearby.

I don't have a phone and dispise the internet.

I live in Montana and my closest neighbor is 79 miles away.

Anyone that pays for projections is a sucker. Period. They're educated guesses. Make your own...

The longer you play, the less you really need paid advice, but I love having second opinions from people I trust more than the free sites... and really its a time saver for me as much as anything. They keep up with stuff I definitely would have missed as I don't have time to obsess over it like I used to.