[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WTF Jamaal Charles

bdub1988

I had an unbelievably good week (Foles, Keenan Allen, Edelman, Forte, Chris Johnson, Witten, Hauschka, and Panthers D). I am holding on to a thin 6.5 point lead. He has Emmanuel Sanders and Joique Bell remaining. Gonna score 162 points and lose. Disgusting.

I had an unbelievably good week (Foles, Keenan Allen, Edelman, Forte, Chris Johnson, Witten, Hauschka, and Panthers D). I am holding on to a thin 6.5 point lead. He has Emmanuel Sanders and Joique Bell remaining. Gonna score 162 points and lose. Disgusting.

That's rough! Who else does he have besides Charles?

Well, I'm still alive . . . but I need Reggie Bush to play A LOT tomorrow night.

Jamaal Charles and Dez saved my butt from the rest of my under performing team. Knowshon 10.5 AJ 5.8 Vereen 5.1 Harry Douglas 8.7 and a very mediocre Luck coming in at 20.1. I still have to get past Megatron tomorrow night but at least I have a cushion where at the beginning of the 4 o'clock games I was really in the hole.

Have a slim chance at a win after facing him, but need Megtron to have a similar performance and then about 20 points from BAL D. Yeah, not expecting that to happen. Was concerned when I saw he was playing the Raiders, but figured something like 120,2 would be the high end. His only other big scorer was Stacy, whil I had plent of uderperformers (Rivers, Sproles, FItz, DemThomas). What's worse is I had a handful of guys on my bench do better than starters including Starks, Edelman, Boykin and CHI-D, but they were unlikey choices to start and not really enough to make the difference.

Only consolation is my leaue is the dominant team also lost in their game. Guy had the highest total points by a lot, and was primed for his first title. But an of week by Peyton, Graham and his RB cost him (against big weeks by Cutler, Bryant and Rashard Jennings).

I needed a lot more from Antonio Brown...now I need 12 points from the Baltimore D in a very low DST scoring system to win. (1 point each for sacks/all turnovers, no points for points allowed above 13.) So I need a TD and 6 sacks/TOs, or two defensive TDs to win. The amusing thing is, if I lose by 6 or less, my own player will have scored the winning TD for my opponent...in my system if a return or special teams TD is scored, the DST gets the points but not the player. So I had Brown and my opponent had the pitt DST...so he got 6 points for Brown's punt return TD and I didn't. Pretty awesome irony that my starting WR could have scored the winning td for my opponent.

Pretty awesome irony that my starting WR could have scored the winning td for my opponent.

That's horrible. I've lost in some brutal ways, but that takes the cake. In the other semi (I will win mine tonight), our league juggernaut won by 5.75 pts and would have lost without the punt return TD. I sure would have enjoyed not playing him next week.

Charles helped move me up to 26th place out of 1185 in the FFPC contest for $250,000.

Had I not screwed up last week in sitting Dawson for Vinatieri and had I not screwed up this week in sitting Flynn for Roethlisberger I would be sitting in 4th place and making another run at a big pay day and maybe we could have all had 1 more exciting night around the campfire at the huddle on the final game of the season on Monday night. Nope it wasn't meant to be though this team was so good most of the year then Julio went down then Rodgers went down and I barely scraped into the playoffs as #4 seed then my team rekindled the magic the last 2 weeks scoring a 200 and a 191 but in these contests you need to be almost perfect if you want to win it all. It is tough to take to make such a huge mistake or have such big injuries take what little chance you had away from winning it.