[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Jimmy Graham got your team in the playoffs...

e5volcano

He didn't get me into the playoffs, it was definitely a group effort, but his performance definitely was a big blow to my team. Had he and moreno gotten their usual 15 pts or so, Stafford would just have to play an average game for me to advance. Now, he has to be superman.

Who else made the playoffs?

Standings (8 made playoffs):

Mucca

BB

Tbone

Tford

BBP

AE

Gopher

Zooty

BB barely got by Zooty in one semi-final, and BBP needs about 5 points to get past AE in the other. So, barring an AE miracle, it's looking like Bronco Billy vs BringBackPat in the final.

Mucca

BB

Tbone

Tford

BBP

AE

Gopher

Zooty

BB barely got by Zooty in one semi-final, and BBP needs about 5 points to get past AE in the other. So, barring an AE miracle, it's looking like Bronco Billy vs BringBackPat in the final.

LOL

I guess I should have adjusted my line-up this week. Didn't realize I even made the playoffs..... Screwy bunch of honda.....

Mucca

BB

Tbone

Tford

BBP

AE

Gopher

Zooty

:lol: that's a boatload of teams that made the playoffs

:lol: that's a boatload of teams that made the playoffs

That was part of the deck stacking he did. If 8 of 10 teams make it, he only had to be the 3rd worst by the end of the regular season to have a shot. From there its mostly luck in a H2H playoff....

We all know most 10 teams leagues are only 4 teams in the playoffs, maybe 6 but 8? What's the point of a regular season? Its like the NHL or NBA then

Mucca

BB

Tbone

Tford

BBP

AE

Gopher

Zooty

What I meant to say was BBP needs about 5 points from Stafford tonight. AE's probably sticking needles in a Stafford doll as we speak. :lol:

I'm still shocked that clown even MADE the playoffs. :lol:

Well, like Zooty said, it's pretty hard not to make the playoffs, given the format. Not to mention, with rosters being so small, and AE getting the first pick in each week's waivers, he was able to put together a halfway decent squad, just from the waiver wire (some of which were decent players that other teams couldn't hold on to, given the limited roster space).

Put it this way... His entire team was acquired via waivers (none of the 15 are players that he originally "drafted"). If you remember, he picked his players after the other 9 teams drafted, and not surprisingly, none of his picks were good enough to actually last until season's end. :lol:

Here is his current squad:

QB Philip Rivers(SD - QB)

WR Harry Douglas(Atl - WR)

WR Keenan Allen(SD - WR)

WR Riley Cooper(Phi - WR)

RB Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB)

RB Zac Stacy(StL - RB)

TE Charles Clay(Mia - TE)

K Stephen Gostkowski(NE - K)

DEF Carolina(Car - DEF)

BN Le'Veon Bell(Pit - RB)

BN Anquan Boldin(SF - WR)

BN Fred Jackson(Buf - RB)

BN Donald Brown(Ind - RB)

BN Andre Holmes(Oak - WR)

BN Buffalo(Buf - DEF)

His original 15:

Palmer

BJGE / Stewart / Hillman / Ingram / Pierre Thomas

Blackmon / D Moore / V Brown / Little / Kerley / LaFell

Keller

Bullock

ARI Defense

I'll give AssElf one thing... he sure knew how to stack the deck in his favor. I didn't realize he got first stab at the waiver wire. Of COURSE he's gonna make the playoffs. And yeah, with THAT many teams making it, that helps too. And once you're IN the playoffs, of COURSE anything can happen.

I can't believe I wasted so many minutes of my life reading/responding to that initial thread. What a clown.