[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vomit, or bash head against wall?

bud29

Or both?

Down 41 points, Fitzpatrick, on my bench, got 42 points. I need Stafford to throw for 400 yds and 5 TDs now to stay alive. :sick:

Not that I would have ever, ever, started Fitz over Stafford, but it still stings that a trip to the championship was 3 clicks away.

After a regular season that was nearly flawless in terms of lineup decisions, the first two weeks of the playoffs, I have back-to-back QBs get 40+ points on my bench. 82 QB bench points this playoffs, 42 starting QB points over the same 2 weeks. And this is a league where you start 2 QBs and have one on the bench.

This was probably my best-drafted, best-managed team in my FF career, riding a 9-game win streak going into the playoffs. It's hard to go down this way.

That, in a nutshell, is fantasy football. Like I've always said, FF is 94% luck and 6% luck.

Yeah. My bad luck from the regular season was apparently withheld, balled up, and thrown at me during the playoffs. It absolutely sucks.

you're obviously not a subscriber or you'd be winning every week. duh..

:lol:

Are the two mutually exclusive? I say do both simultaneously.

I was very close to doing both earlier this evening, that's for sure. Especially around the 4th "Matt Flynn TD" notification I got.

I'll vote for the headdbashing against a wall. With my 10 yo daughter up since 4am this morning throwing up, there's plenty enough vomit at my house already. :sad:

Ouch. Sick young ones are the worst, almost as draining as being sick yourself.