[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to keep rolling

MothAudio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a new term, Romoing? As in "Well, Stafford really romoed that one"

Just not nice. My balls hurt.

I need Rice, Pitta and Tucker to score less than 48 pts in a 1.25 TE PPR and 1 PPR for WR with distance for kickers above 30 yards...I had Charles put up 65 pts for me yet still despite scoring 219 I have to sweet this out.

Wow if Rice decided to score instead of falling down I would lost 221-219.....on a kick in the nut sack note in an FFPC league I was holding the 1st round pick of a guy who played against Rice and he lost by 0.05 on that final 19 yard run so instead of getting a top 2 pick next year I get 4th...are you kidding me ?

Made the semi's in 7 leagues. Got bounced in 4 of them (actually still technically have a chance in a couple of the four, but would need a miracle). In the other three....

- 12-team BOTH PPR - As long as Torrey Smith doesn't outscore Calvin Johnson by 30, I'm in the final (won last year, so I'm trying to repeat).

- 12-team local PPR keeper - I have a 41-point lead, going against Rice and Smith. Should be close.

- 16-team BOTH Dynasty (IDP) - I need Ihedigbo to score less than 12 (which is about his average). Could go either way.

I'm debating whether or not I want to attempt to watch the game, or just look at the outcomes after the fact (which would be a lot less stressful). The problem with trying to watch (and root against Smith, Rice, and Ihedigbo) is that I almost always record games, and watch them on a slight (or sometimes more than slight) delay. Can't remember the last time I watched a Thurs/Sun/Mon night game live, actually. I pretty much have to do it that way, with two kids under 3 in the house.

So, that's more than likely what I'll do (record and watch later tonight), which just means I won't be able to look at live scoring while I watch (but I rarely do that anymore, anyway). :wacko:

Made it in all three, barring a major stat change for Ihedigbo. I ended up fast-forwarding through the first half (which works great, by the way, as long as teams aren't in the hurry-up offense), so that I could watch the second half live (and sweat it out, following live scoring as well).

I certainly feel for all Rice owners (didn't own him in a single league)... He seems like the same player he's always been, but in terms of fantasy production, he's a shell of his former self.

Kind of glad I was being blown out (down by 60 with Calvin and BAL-D) otherwise I would have been getting really pissed with that pathetic offense of the Lions last night. Would have sucked to need an average game (maybe 100,1) from Calvin and have him dropping passes, Stafford tossing picks, and the offense generally sucking balls.

On to the 3rd place game, not sure if I want the 3rd place and extra $35 of 4th place and the higher draft pick.

Kind of glad I was being blown out (down by 60 with Calvin and BAL-D) otherwise I would have been getting really pissed with that pathetic offense of the Lions last night. Would have sucked to need an average game (maybe 100,1) from Calvin and have him dropping passes, Stafford tossing picks, and the offense generally sucking balls.

On to the 3rd place game, not sure if I want the 3rd place and extra $35 of 4th place and the higher draft pick.

4th place shouldn't get paid squat.

4th place shouldn't get paid squat.

In your league/opnion maybe, but we think differently.

Our payout (12 team, 6 make playoffs) if anybody cares The entry fee will be $70 in 2013. The $840 collected will be awarded as follows: 1st=$385, 2nd=$210, 3rd=$105, 4th=$70, 5th&6th=$35. As you can see the about 70% of our total is paid to the top 2, 83% to the top 3.

We also have a significant payout for total points (top 3 split 50/30/20%) which comes from roster moves and is about $300. Plus a weekly high score prize ($24 per week owners chip in $2 per team x 13 weeks for that pot of money).

Headed to the Championship in my long time league and I think i lost in HOT Championship