[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss caught Shtz for it , but Dez does it and all good

MustOfBeenDrunk

Dez leaves the game and head to the locker room with 1:21 left.

When Moss did the same thing ( less time on the clock ) he was called every name in the book

Wut-up Dez , Romo throws an interception and you leave the game early ( you should be use to that )

I'll say this about it. I wish Romo and Red Jesus had a little of that fire in their bellies.

Sooooo fn tired of the post game pressers.."we made a few mistakes, we're gona work on them and get better for next week" in a monotone voice.

You're right, you made some mistakes..the same fn ones you make every week, and you're not gonna get better for next wk Garrett you fn buffoon

It's all over social media and there's currently a "debate" over it on first take. I personally like the fire Dez has. More players should have passion like him. And this is coming from a Giants fan..

Dez may have fire, but he needs to learn how to channel it, otherwise he just looks like a giant tool. I'd rather players have fire to win, not just yell and scream and act like a child.

It's because everyone in the right mind new they should have run the ball and most people are not so surprised that the slowest mentally of them all figured it out but that more people didn't follow him. I did the exact same thing and changed the channel and walked away before they even came back to tell me the decision on the review. So no I don't blame him at all. He wants to win and can't take it losing that way. I love the guy and he knows that had he been on any other team in the world they would have run the clock out and won that game after his awesome catch to seal it up. Even pee wee coaches would have run the clock out. Even pee wee QB would know to hand the ball off, not that they pass all that much but you get the picture.

It's because everyone in the right mind new they should have run the ball and most people are not so surprised that the slowest mentally of them all figured it out but that more people didn't follow him. I did the exact same thing and changed the channel and walked away before they even came back to tell me the decision on the review. So no I don't blame him at all. He wants to win and can't take it losing that way. I love the guy and he knows that had he been on any other team in the world they would have run the clock out and won that game after his awesome catch to seal it up. Even pee wee coaches would have run the clock out. Even pee wee QB would know to hand the ball off, not that they pass all that much but you get the picture.

Ok but I'm just scared every time I type Dez on a future Huddle post it may filter it to Moss ?
  • Like 1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000299435/article/dez-bryant-emotional-exits-dallas-cowboys-loss-early

Love how everybody (his teammates, and coach) stick up for him. Sure its great to be passionate, but don't be such a little bitch. So instead of standing on the sideline and crying and being seen, he ran to the locker room to do it. Now the story is even bigger and even more people will know about his fragile emotional state.

http://www.nfl.com/n...boys-loss-early

Love how everybody (his teammates, and coach) stick up for him. Sure its great to be passionate, but don't be such a little bitch. So instead of standing on the sideline and crying and being seen, he ran to the locker room to do it. Now the story is even bigger and even more people will know about his fragile emotional state.

Bullscrap. The only thing he showed is that he for one will not stand there and watch this team do this anymore. I don't blame him one bit. It's too much to take. I really is. Time and again the Cowboys find new and improved ways to lose. He just won't stand for it. I couldn't stand it either and believe me I have watch many a cowboy collapse but this one was just too much. It was like watching a horror show and screaming at the people to run but they just stand there and get hacked up. Everyone watching the game was saying RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. But no they wouldn't. Dez was not about to stand there any longer and explode on the sideline like I was in the living room. Don't blame him one bit. They guy is an awesome teammate and a great talent. Like Parcells, said once he has no mechanism for coping with losing, especially when you just give the game away out of stupidity. So bash him if you want to but I believe it was the smartest thing to get off the field so he didn't explode on national TV like most of us did in our living rooms. If they don't wise up they are going to lose players like him because they just can't take it anymore. I want players like him on my team.

Bullscrap. The only thing he showed is that he for one will not stand there and watch this team do this anymore. I don't blame him one bit. It's too much to take. I really is. Time and again the Cowboys find new and improved ways to lose. He just won't stand for it. I couldn't stand it either and believe me I have watch many a cowboy collapse but this one was just too much. It was like watching a horror show and screaming at the people to run but they just stand there and get hacked up. Everyone watching the game was saying RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. But no they wouldn't. Dez was not about to stand there any longer and explode on the sideline like I was in the living room. Don't blame him one bit. They guy is an awesome teammate and a great talent. Like Parcells, said once he has no mechanism for coping with losing, especially when you just give the game away out of stupidity. So bash him if you want to but I believe it was the smartest thing to get off the field so he didn't explode on national TV like most of us did in our living rooms. If they don't wise up they are going to lose players like him because they just can't take it anymore. I want players like him on my team.

Whatever, if you and his coaches and teammates continue to support this ahole and his actions you deserve what you get.

The guy is an emotional basket case, if he cannot take losing and has to go hide and cry in the locker room he is never going to make it to the big time.

Dez may have fire, but he needs to learn how to channel it, otherwise he just looks like a giant tool. I'd rather players have fire to win, not just yell and scream and act like a child.

This

I admire his passion/fire/etc but he's gotta be able to control himself and act like a professional.

Whatever, if you and his coaches and teammates continue to support this ahole and his actions you deserve what you get.

The guy is an emotional basket case, if he cannot take losing and has to go hide and cry in the locker room he is never going to make it to the big time.

You know it's easy for you all to say stand there and act like a professional but I call Bullhonda. A man can only take so much and that game was WAY too much to take. I'm all for control and professionalism but to call this guy a Moss or Owens is wrong. This kid is humble as hell and only wants to win. NO problems off the field and plays like a beast on it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he knows it and focuses all his being into football and winning. He just has no way of coping with stupidity. Frankly I don't blame him at all. In fact, maybe if the rest of the organization had the sense god gave a mouse and didn't support losing we may win. I am actually surprised he calmly walked away. I would have probably jumped the Coach on the way to kicking Romo's a$$. In fact, this kid is the ANTI Moss/Owens. You will never see this kid say "I love me some me". He only wants to win and do what ever it takes to do so with passion, desire and an unbelievable work ethic. You guys don't know what the hell your talking about. I was at the training camp and this kid is all football all the time and was constantly listening and trying to get better. Everything you want in a football player.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Frigging Owens says its all about Race :rofl:

Owens: "I don't want to say it but I do wonder if race plays a part in the double standard.

Why is Brady treated one way, and Dez another?"

Owens: "I came off a broken leg for the Super Bowl and tried to play. I was called selfish.

Brett Favre played hurt and was called a hero."

Owens: "Jason Garrett, Romo, Witten…they all tried to get rid of me. They would do the same to Dez if he was younger."

Younger ? wtf is he smoking ???

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/terrell-owens-suggests-racism-reason-different-reactions-dez-185521685--nfl.html

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

You know it's easy for you all to say stand there and act like a professional but I call Bullhonda. A man can only take so much and that game was WAY too much to take. I'm all for control and professionalism but to call this guy a Moss or Owens is wrong. This kid is humble as hell and only wants to win. NO problems off the field and plays like a beast on it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he knows it and focuses all his being into football and winning. He just has no way of coping with stupidity. Frankly I don't blame him at all. In fact, maybe if the rest of the organization had the sense god gave a mouse and didn't support losing we may win. I am actually surprised he calmly walked away. I would have probably jumped the Coach on the way to kicking Romo's a$$. In fact, this kid is the ANTI Moss/Owens. You will never see this kid say "I love me some me". He only wants to win and do what ever it takes to do so with passion, desire and an unbelievable work ethic. You guys don't know what the hell your talking about. I was at the training camp and this kid is all football all the time and was constantly listening and trying to get better. Everything you want in a football player.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond, obviously you've made up your mind. Dez cannot be criticized, he can do no wrong. Its how you were with Romo many times.

Based on your view, Dez is the only man on the Cowboys. The rest are not men, or they would have stormed off the field in tears. Or beat the crap out of Romo and Garret.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond, obviously you've made up your mind. Dez cannot be criticized, he can do no wrong. Its how you were with Romo many times.

Based on your view, Dez is the only man on the Cowboys. The rest are not men, or they would have stormed off the field in tears. Or beat the crap out of Romo and Garret.

Look I realize what he did was exceptional, but in this particular case I give him a pass. Only because I can't imagine how anyone could stand there and watch what happened without completely going crazy. All I am saying is that in this case I can't blame the guy for walking away. I understand it. It's not like it happens every game they lose. He is an animated guy and what most don't see is most of his rants are firing up his teammates and being fired up. He is very positive on the sideline most of the time even though it looks like he's mad and going off. He's hyping his teammates when their down and many times the only positive guy on the sideline. In watching him in practice when the coaches are chewing out players for a bad set of plays he's the one firing his teammates up and being a positive influence.

I honestly don't understand the apologists for Dez's attitude or actions. Its one thing to be upset, even furious about a loss. Hell, I've seen many an athlete, including myself, cry on the sidelines after a bitter defeat. You'd never hear an apology for any of them. BECAUSE THEY DO'T NEED ONE. THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. Dez did. No excuse for that BS in any sport.

My 6 year old son's team just went undefeated, but lost in the championship. There was plenty of crying, and plenty of emotion spilled by those kids at the end, yet each boy stood on that sideline and watched every last second tick off the clock. Then they walked across the field to congratulate the victors. Proud of the way they handled themselves. I'd think any parent would be embarrassed/pissed if their kid stomped off the field before a game ended because he was 'upset'.

Bottom line is there were 50+ other grown men on Dallas' sideline who acknowledged the defeat and acted like grown men. There was one who did not. Easy to see who is in the wrong.

• Like 2

Look I realize what he did was exceptional, but in this particular case I give him a pass. Only because I can't imagine how anyone could stand there and watch what happened without completely going crazy. All I am saying is that in this case I can't blame the guy for walking away. I understand it. It's not like it happens every game they lose. He is an animated guy and what most don't see is most of his rants are firing up his teammates and being fired up. He is very positive on the sideline most of the time even though it looks like he's mad and going off. He's hyping his teammates when their down and many times the only positive guy on the sideline. In watching him in practice when the coaches are chewing out players for a bad set of plays he's the one firing his teammates up and being a positive influence.

Funny, the entire rest of the team managed to do so.

Now, I agree that the standard "we gotta do better" language in the presser leaves a LOT to be desired.

Bryant is obviously a passionate kid who wants to win. But you can't do what he did. Sit on the sidelines. Drape a towel over your head if you don't want the cameras on you while you "cry". But storming off the field like a little kid is just going to open Pandora's Box (as we now see).

Cowboys: "Look I realize what he did was exceptional, but in this particular case I give him a pass. Only because I can't imagine how anyone could stand there and watch what happened without completely going crazy."

I'm just curious. Since no other player walked off the field in disgust along with Dez, are they lesser men in your eyes? Do they not care about winning as much as Dez? Or do they simply understand more than Dez that 'we win as a team, and lose as team'?