[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Justin Tucker

PyroKid911

Lost 89-88 in my semi final round on his 61 yrd field goal. We do points per kick 30-39 (3) 40-4-9(4) and so on... yeah 61 yard field goal ends my season.

Again , if your QB , RB or WR put up 2 more points you would of been a winner & not a wiener

Again , if your QB , RB or WR put up 2 more points you would of been a winner & not a wiener

Or if that game had been Sunday afternoon it wouldn't be so notiecable. Of course has Tucker not kicked 6 total FG the length of that last one would not have mattered to this guy. The "this play caused me to lose" whether in FF or real football is very short sighted and reactionary.

Or if that game had been Sunday afternoon it wouldn't be so notiecable. Of course has Tucker not kicked 6 total FG the length of that last one would not have mattered to this guy. The "this play caused me to lose" whether in FF or real football is very short sighted and reactionary.

Yes but I never blamed (1) player for screwing me ,

I have blamed myself for not setting the best line-up but not the players I chose to play :wacko:

These post are as annoying as WDIS or RMT

• Like 1

Maybe the kicker truly does feel bad for your FF loss. Did you see the whole post-game? I think if you watch carefully, he does apologize to FF owners.

Think about him going home to his wife and kids with your FF loss on his mind. He wont sleep a wink where the guy on your roster ,that played way back on Thursday, sleeps like a baby.

:weird:

Maybe the kicker truly does feel bad for your FF loss. Did you see the whole post-game? I think if you watch carefully, he does apologize to FF owners.

Think about him going home to his wife and kids with your FF loss on his mind. He wont sleep a wink where the guy on your roster ,that played way back on Thursday, sleeps like a baby.

:weird:

Does this have anything to do with what you list as your interests :lol:

YES...wait, you mean the beer, or the impatience with people, or drinking AND getting impatient with people?

Losing in FFL is nothing anyone can control, unless you are an actual player or coach in the NFL. Yes, it might mean money down the tubes, or loss of pride, or hot broads giving you a trophy, etc. But just as I lose by 1 point, I have won by 1 point. We've all been there.

• Like 1

Tucker definitely marches to his own drummer, or whatever that saying is. Back at UT he would sing opera in the showers and was basically the class clown on his team. The dudes just ate up whatever he was cookin'. I tried to get an interview with him for the magazine I was writing for but it never happened.