[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BoTH Leagues?

Orange Crazed

How does someone get in one of these leagues for next year?

Thanks

Either post your interest in the Find a League forum, or go to the individul forums and see if there are any openings. Another choice is to form a new league.

I run (or help run) about 5-6 BOTH leagues, of various formats. If you're looking for a particular type of league (dynasty/keeper/redraft, IDP/non, PPR, etc.), I've got nearly all varieties covered, and most of them have at least an opening or two each year. For dynasty openings, we'll be looking to fill spots in the next few weeks. For redrafts, the best time to find an opening is early/mid summer.

Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.

I run (or help run) about 5-6 BOTH leagues, of various formats. If you're looking for a particular type of league (dynasty/keeper/redraft, IDP/non, PPR, etc.), I've got nearly all varieties covered, and most of them have at least an opening or two each year. For dynasty openings, we'll be looking to fill spots in the next few weeks. For redrafts, the best time to find an opening is early/mid summer.

Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.

I'm interested in a dynasty league let me know if there's any spots available, thanks

Gopher, if you are looking for an owner in a dynasty league would you let me know? I'd like to join a dynasty league.

Thanks

I'm interested in a dynasty league let me know if there's any spots available, thanks

I'll make a note of it, for both of you. Just so you know, the dynasty leagues are all IDP (individual defensive players) included.

Gopher I'd love to get into a Dynasty, prefferably PPR .... are these BOTH leagues all money leagues?

They are all PPR (or at least partial PPR... in other words, 0.5 PPR, etc.). Most are 16-team leagues, mostly $50 entry per season, with everything (except MFL fee) paid out to the top 3-4 spots.

I'll put you on the list as well. We will hopefully know within the next 4-6 weeks how many openings we have. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks..I was in one of the Draftmaster leagues that DMD set up this year...didnt fair too well but that was first time I did a league of that nature...see ya all next year and thanks to the Huddle for all the great advice and columns all year and to all the forum members as well for all the enjoyable and helpful posts..Made Championship in 2 out of my 3 big $$ locals.Another Fantasy season just about over..cant wait for August..peace to all...

Koralkillers

• 2 weeks later...