[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Philly sit studs/regulars if Dallas wins?

darin3

Is Bryce Brown the backup to McCoy or is Polk?? I have McCoy and Brown, so I may be tempted to start brown if the situation warrants. Any chance Polk gets more touches on the event McCoy doesn't play?

IMO, if McCoy were go down, Brown would gets more touches (than Polk). I have a hard time believing the Eagles will play anyone except Shady (except for a few plays obviously) unless he gets hurt Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I cant see theoretically how either team would have nothing to play for considering seeding is so close and important when it comes to the first and second rounds. The situation that occured a few years back with the Jets and Bengals sitting guys in a week 16 game was much different since they were both locked into their respective slots.

The difference between the third (facing NO/Car winner or fourth seeds (heading to Seattle) is EXTREMELY significant. While I can see the reasoning for taking it easy for certain guys (ie McCoy and Forre, I honestly cant envision a situation where they wouldnt go at least a significant portion of tomorrow nites game

NFL screwed us by flexing this game to Sunday night and it was stupid you had New England at Baltimore I am pretty sure that been a fantastic game for Sunday night and it would not have screwed us in week 16.

Well the team that had nothing to play for kicked ass on the team that could win their division with a win, so none of that mattered. (No idea if any players sat out, I turned it off at 21-0.)

As far as the originally scheculed NE-BAL game, that was a blowout as well, and would not have been any better for SNF or made the CHI-PHI game better if played Sunday afternoon.

As far as the flex decision itself, my understanding from the NFL press releases is that it was done to better balance Fox (NFC) and CBS (AFC) games taken for SNF (or maybe primetime in general). They switched two games which were about the same to allow them to take a game for week 17 SNF from either CBS or Fox (if they stuck with NE-BAL on SNF this week they could not take a CBS game week 17). Again that would not have mattered, since PHI-DAL for the NFC East was going to be taken no matter what other options were available.