[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commissioner's behaviors

hrguy

In my opinion you are making a DICK move by insisting on calling this a dick move. The real context is the guy didn't do anything wrong based on his league rules.

Look at it this way, even though it may offend you the Huddle allows me to call you a dick. There is no posting rule barring me saying that.

For what it's worth...you seem like a nice guy. I am just calling you a dick to prove a point.

Actually, there is: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Member Conduct & Etiquette

• Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling.

• Like 1

Actually, there is: http://forums.thehud...tion=boardrules

Member Conduct & Etiquette

• Be respectful of ALL other posters. Personal attacks of any kind are not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Even if you disagree with someone's view, you should still show respect to that person. This is not a virtual schoolyard for fights and name-calling.

pwned

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk
  • Like 1

Using your waiver priority or FFAB to claim a player, then holding that player for 3 days so that when you release him he is on waivers until the next week is not churning.

Churning is aquiring and dropping multiple FAs at the end of the week so that they all end up on waivers. The most likely instance of this would be if someone finds out their opponents kicker is hurt so they "churn" all of the available kickers.

What the OP described is not churning.

• Like 1