[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl between two leagues

faceplant

We have 20 FF teams at my work that we divided into two leagues at the beginning of the year (I wanted one giant league, but I was out-voted). The championship for each league was conducted last week, so now we have two "champs". We want the two winners to play each other, but there is no cross-over in ESPN leagues for doing this that I'm aware of.

My question: Is there a site that allows for a customizable one week matchup where both teams can enter their rosters?

My first thought was FanDuel, but I'm not sure how customizable it is.

Thanks in advance.

MFL

We run two seperate leagues that play each other both during the season and for a week 17 superbowl.

This.

You could set each "league" up as separate conferences, so you have a single page to track all 20 teams, and you could set the schedule up such that each conference only plays each other and work playoffs the same way, such that your title game is played between the conference champions.

At this point, I think the OP's best option is to set-up a matchup for the winner of each league to play against TBA, BYE, or just pick another team from that league and then manually compare the results after this week is complete. Other than being able to see the matchup of winner1 vs winner2 on the same screen, I wouldn't put a whole lot of time nor effort nor any $ into trying to get a site to do the crossover for you yet this season.