[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game... Gore or Stacy?

byroz

10 team standard scoring no ppr.

i also have vereen.

Gore vs ATL

Stacy vs TB

gore only put up 80 yds vs TB last week what do u guys think?

Also, with Cruz out, Bowe or Douglas? or should i grab cordalle patterson off the WW?

leave a link and im glad to answer your post.

Well... I've owned Gore all year, and I've yet to be really impressed.

I think he's had one touchdown in his last six games.

It just seems like Stacy has been a lot better player. I'd trade Gore straight up for Stacy in my league, in a heartbeat.

BUt,.... you never know what the fantasy gods will do to us. This could be the week Frank scores once or twice.

As for your receivers... I also have owned Dwayne Bowe and Cordarelle Patterson.

Bowe just keeps getting me nothing.

Cordarelle faces a pretty good Cincy defense.

Harry Douglas was once hot, but has cooled off.

Eee... that's a tough choice.

After KC throwing all those TD's to Jamaal Charles last week, they just might feel like they owe it to Bowe to

throw to him more this week. So, I just might go with Bowe. None of these decisions are easy.

I have decision with same 2, and have already changed it 8 times........Gore (better matchup, potentially less touches, and lost lead FB blocker) or Stacy (worse matchup, MORe touches likely)....I believe in the guy who will almost guaranteed get the most touches....STACY (for now) !

If this were early in the season, I would go with Gore because of the "Monday Night Factor", but in Championship week, I have to "nail" it ! So , me thinks Stacy !

Edited by wildbluefan