[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler Sunday Night

SecondString

Ehhh...There's a little more to it than week one.

no there isn't. The stakes are higher but it's the same thing. Someone gonna bench Cutler or Foles for someone like Glennon on a chance that they rest starters? Someone gonna start Brown over McCoy? No fn way.

If Foles or Cutler are your best starter with the best matchup this wk in your opinion start them.

/end thread

no there isn't. The stakes are higher but it's the same thing. Someone gonna bench Cutler or Foles for someone like Glennon on a chance that they rest starters? Someone gonna start Brown over McCoy? No fn way.

If Foles or Cutler are your best starter with the best matchup this wk in your opinion start them.

/end thread

Yes there is a difference. If you have good info you have to play your educated gut this week. Week one is all based on last year and projections. I agree with you that you don't sit any Bears/Eagles players this week because there are things on the line like seeding, etc. Just saying that it's very different than week one. Usually not too many tough decisions the first week. Good luck. Edited by SNOWBOUND33

because there's a 1 in a million chance that they'll get rested for the playoffs that they're not even in yet. duh

I was asking the other guy. I know about the secret strategy of starting the guys who score the most points.

Win that game, and Trestman might wind up resting his starters in Week 17.

This coming from the article you just posted.

LMAO...that's your take-away from reading that?? Selective reading. I guess you missed:

• The headline - "Marc Trestman open to resting Chicago Bears starters"

• Trestman quote - "....it's open for discussion."

• Summary - "The Bears are open to resting some players, but Trestman knows it's probably not a decision he will have to make."

But I guess all of that should be ignored, because you think you've got it all figured out?

And judging from your original post, you also choose to ignore the fact that I have also posted:

"I've since heard and read a fair amount of opinions that they would probably let him play either way, because he needs to play to get sharp for the playoffs, and a possibility that it could help the seeding. That offers at least some reassurance and confidence."

Listen, we all understand that the chance of this happening is remote. That's been pointed out several times here. But no matter how unlikely, the possibility is there nonetheless, despite your arrogance.

LMAO...that's your take-away from reading that?? Selective reading. I guess you missed:

• The headline - "Marc Trestman open to resting Chicago Bears starters"

• Trestman quote - "....it's open for discussion."

• Summary - "The Bears are open to resting some players, but Trestman knows it's probably not a decision he will have to make."

But I guess all of that should be ignored, because you think you've got it all figured out?

And judging from your original post, you also choose to ignore the fact that I have also posted:

"I've since heard and read a fair amount of opinions that they would probably let him play either way, because he needs to play to get sharp for the playoffs, and a possibility that it could help the seeding. That offers at least some reassurance and confidence."

Listen, we all understand that the chance of this happening is remote. That's been pointed out several times here. But no matter how unlikely, the possibility is there nonetheless, despite your arrogance.

Look just play whoever you want to. If you think they will rest your specific players, then play someone else. I for one don't play that way.

To add, why on earth are you so damn bitter and hostile? You Answered my post with a total pissed off attitude. Now you're saying I'm arrogant??

I in no way think there is zero chance of this happening BUT you play this game based on chance and luck. Just play the game and if honda happens oh well you did your best. You can't control what teams are going to do.

In the future please refrain from being so hostile to ppl on this board. We are here to help others and to give our opinions, right or wrong. If you think someones opinion is off the mark or not to your liking, you can certainly respond in a more mature way rather than being harsh and defensive.

Good luck on your endeavours :tup:

Edited by RJV

Look just play whoever you want to. If you think they will rest your specific players, then play someone else. I for one don't play that way.

To add, why on earth are you so damn bitter and hostile? You Answered my post with a total pissed off attitude. Now you're saying I'm arrogant??

I in no way think there is zero chance of this happening BUT you play this game based on chance and luck. Just play the game and if honda happens oh well you did your best. You can't control what teams are going to do.

In the future please refrain from being so hostile to ppl on this board. We are here to help others and to give our opinions, right or wrong. If you think someones opinion is off the mark or not to your liking, you can certainly respond in a more mature way rather than being harsh and defensive.

Good luck on your endeavours :tup:

Not one bit hostile pal, and please don't reprimand me. Read your original post....dripping with arrogance. I could pull at least three or four quotes from it as examples, but no need to do so, it's there for all to see. Before you carry on telling anyone else how to post, read your own honda.

Good luck to you too sir.

As far as Cutler is concerned I can’t believe they would sit him. Cutler missed four straight weeks and if I was the coach I would want him to get as much playing as possible. Down side he gets hurt and you still have Mccown. Would they run the ball more in the game, probably.

Cutler and Foles may be somewhat replaceable, but most people don't have that option with a stud RB like McCoy or Forte.

I have both in my only remaining league and I go where they go. Nothing to do about it.

• Like 1

Way too much thinking going on on this board this wk. Start the players who you think are going to give you the most pts like you would in week 1

Finally some sanity.

Starting Cutler and Jeffrey in one championship and Forte, Marshall, and Jeffrey in the other.

If I lose, so be it. But I'm starting the guys who got me there. Nothing worse than out thinking yourself at this point and losing the big game.

• Like 2

I think Cutler is a major risk. The biggest risk is that he plays like crap. The second biggest risk is that the game doesn't matter. Cutler is one of those players that screws me every damn time I start him.

You, sir, are a prophet. Methinks we need to consider starting a fantasy football-based religion around your teachings.