[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver WR's

BA Baracus

Anyone want to take a guess at who will get the work this weekend vs Houston? You know that Peyton is going to pick on the weakest coverage, so is there any way to reasonably guess at what sort of coverage Houston will try to run?

Houston actually has a decent secondary, so I am thinking that a lot of the receiving will come from the RB's, TE's, and whoever is in the slot. I am guessing that both Demaryius and Decker have down weeks.

Any defense whisperers have some thinking on this?

I think the Denver WR's are just too good to completely slow down. I have to believe that Joseph will be covering D. Thomas but Joseph is not a lock down corner like a Revis or Sherman.

I expect Peyton to break Brady's record this week and I expect everyone in the Denver passing game to have decent days. I think either D. Thomas or Decker will have multiple TD's...........I'm hoping for D. Thomas.

Anyone want to take a guess at who will get the work this weekend vs Houston? You know that Peyton is going to pick on the weakest coverage, so is there any way to reasonably guess at what sort of coverage Houston will try to run?

Houston actually has a decent secondary, so I am thinking that a lot of the receiving will come from the RB's, TE's, and whoever is in the slot. I am guessing that both Demaryius and Decker have down weeks.

Any defense whisperers have some thinking on this?

When compared to other WR duos, D and D having down weeks is still not bad from a potential standpoint. But still there I think you have to lower your upside expectations. In addition to the points you raised, the HOU offense is so flat I doubt DEN will have to put their foot on the gas to jump out to an early lead. The DEN run game should flourish in the 2nd half.

But your biggest concern is the roof will be closed so the game time temp will probably 72 degrees. And we all how Manning doesn't play well when it's below 73. :wink:

Edited by wpayers

they had down weeks last week. This team is aiming for a Superbowl so you can bet they will be looking very hard to change last weeks down weeks to very productive. Sure Joseph is a good corner, but D Thomas burns good corners all the time. Big week for D Thomas and J Thomas after a disappointing week 15.