[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nick Foles vs. Bears.... or Late Season Romo vs. Redskins

vikinglion

I have loved playing Nick Foles and getting to the final.

But 23 td's and 2 picks is unreal.

And it may just storm nasty in Philly Sunday night, and the game may not matter...etc...

Then there is our December Darling, Tony Romo.

Tony was really good for me for awhile, and we all know he occasionally can put up 3-4 TD's.

So...

You know how it is.

The pressure is on.

It SEEMS like Foles should be the obvious choice....

But, but, but.... the agony..

Who?

Please offer help? Foles or Romo this Sunday?? Feel my pain.

are you at all worried about the Eagles sitting the starters should Dallas win??? It seems like their is a very good chance and I do not see why Foles and Eagle owners are not freaking out about this?

No and stop posted the same thing over & over & over again , they will not sit their starters and the coach has said so

I would be more worried that Foles is a bum and may not put up starting numbers

• Like 1

I'm a DIE HARD Cowboyz fan but the balls will be slick and Romo will be under extreme pressure. Honestly I don't think he can handle the pressure and the slick balls won't help. I think the Boyz will win but it will be because of Demarco. On the radio it's been run run run the ball. I think Garrett has a radio and a HDTV. Got my fingers crossed. Cowboyz 24 Skins 20. Romo 200 2 tds 1 int. Foles should do better. GL

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/413192-championship-qb-hair-puller/

Well it was mostly Demarco. Thank Goodness it started to rain hard so they had to give the ball to Demarco and quit literally throwing the game away.

I agree. I don't know why the cowboys don't use him more often. Interceptions cost them last week and they almost repeated today.