[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with my lineup, have Bears and Eagle players?

dfine

Of course in the biggest game of the year, I have a chance that some of my players might not play, but wouldn't know until it was too late.

Scoring: Passing: 5% yardage, Rushing and Receiving yards: 10% yardage, 5 points TD's, Non PPR

Here is my problem, I could have my 3 best players not playing, with no way to replace them. I have to start 1 QB, 3 RB's, 4 WR's(TE's and WR's are the same) 1 Kicker, 1 Def. Roster 2 QB's, 5 RB's, 6 WR's, 2 Kicker, 2 Defenses

Here is my potential lineup.

QB Jay Cutler (might not play or limited if or Detroit loses and Green Bay wins)

RB's LeSean McCoy (might not play if Dallas Wins)

RB: Knowshon Moreno

RB: Andre Brown (have him in for now, he will get all the carries most likely with Hillis out)

WR: DeSean Jackson (Same problem as McCoy)

WR: Marques Colston

WR: Jimmy Graham

WR: Jason Witten

K. P. Dawson

Def: Detroit

Bench:

QB: A. Rodgers (Out this week. I could pick up Chi. McCown, which would be risky if especially if Cutler only plays a half and then McCown comes in. Other option would be Cousins, Flynn, Fitzpatrick, Flacco)

RB: Pierre Thomas (Didn't do well against Carolina earlier)

RB: Ben Jarvis Green Ellis: Don't know what he will do this week. I could drop him and pick up Chris Polk(Eagles backup now over Brown) or Andre Ellington. I am thinking of picking up Ellington, but it is a tough game against Seattle)

WR: James Jones (It will be snowing in Green Bay on Sunday, don't know how bad yet)

WR: Larry Fitzgerald: (Hasn't done well against Seattle in 2 years. I guess I could start him instead of Jackson if I see Dallas wins) Dallas is a 1 PM start

What do I do? Take a chance with the Chicago and Philly boys. Pick up Polk and drop Green Ellis.

Too many question marks. HELP

I don't believe either teams (Bears/Eagles) will rest players. I can't see the Bears resting Cutler. He needs to shake off some of the cobwebs and get some reps in. I am starting Cutler for the championship unless news comes out any different.

I agree 100% and glad someone finally gets it

I think it is very very very risky to start anyone from that game ESP any eagles. I'm glad someone sees how huge of a problem this could be. Even though Kelly said the starters are playing the whole does NOTTTTTTTT mean he won't sit them for some of the game. Snot body else see this as a huge issue??? I am really thinking about starting cousins over foles? Thoughts???

I think it is very very very risky to start anyone from that game ESP any eagles. I'm glad someone sees how huge of a problem this could be. Even though Kelly said the starters are playing the whole does NOTTTTTTTT mean he won't sit them for some of the game. Snot body else see this as a huge issue??? I am really thinking about starting cousins over foles? Thoughts???

I am starting to think of picking up either Dalton or Cousins and starting them over Cutler. It is very risky game. In your case, you could wait till close to 4 PM, if you allowed to pick up someone that late. If Cowboys lose, Eagles will play everybody. It is sad that in our championships, our best players are not the one to decide who wins.

I'm glad someone else sees the dilemma I'm going through. There aren't any good qbs at 425 to start. Nobody can say with certainty that Kelly won't rest them. Can anyone afford to really take that chance in the championship??? I think not. Why not just be safe and go with Cousins? Or is cousins just too risky???

red I feel like you are going around scaring Cutler owners praying the guy who can start Cutler against you won't LOL. ... I just don' see the Bears sitting Cutler. I don't the Eagles sit anyone either, but I do feel they are more likely since they just need Dallas to lose which Dallas does in Denver, I think Green Bay wins and so does Detroit, meaning Cutler and the Bears all play. Even if both lose, I think they play.