[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 ranking madness

Henry Muto

The wide variance on rankings is astounding this week. A quick sample of what I am talking about.

KFAN show - Newton a bench grade they have him 17th rated QB for the week.

FFToday has Newton #2 overall QB, Roto and FBG has Newton #5 QB.

Kirk Cousins #4 ranked QB on FFToday, Roto #16 ranked QB

KFAN show - Caldwell a B level start but Roto has him as #69 WR and FBG #43.

Wide wide range of rankings on players this week makes your head hurt when trying to help you decide on your starters this week.

Take a minute to think about some of those players you guys just mentioned. With the exception of Newton, there is not really a hugh body of work to look at with these guys. NO ONE put Caldwell on that game he had last time out. He's been a complete and total non-factor and then one big week when many thought it would be Tamme. What do you think he's going to do this week? Dennis Johnson? Seriously? SMH...

Take a minute to think about some of those players you guys just mentioned. With the exception of Newton, there is not really a hugh body of work to look at with these guys. NO ONE put Caldwell on that game he had last time out. He's been a complete and total non-factor and then one big week when many thought it would be Tamme. What do you think he's going to do this week? Dennis Johnson? Seriously? SMH...

SMH ? Really ? So if you had the choice at flex between Gerhart , Dennis Johnson or Nate Washington who are you going to choose ?

I am thinking that Bobby Rainey + Dennis Johnson + Kurt Cousins is the foundation of a sweet expert cap daily game lineup...

Funny but thats pretty much what Im rolling with with probably the worst championship lineup in the history of FF.

What I learned this season though with that team, is all about the matchups, since I didnt have the studs.

My best advice I can give owners this season is to really take a hard look at the weather conditions for your games and take a second or like me, days... and really try and visualize your player in that condition.

Weather is not being discussed much, and will play a big factor in the games sunday.