[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dalton or Cousins Graham or Walker

toolman

Ok so last week I told the guy never sit your studs when he asked Brees or Foles I obviously was WRONG!! Apparently Brees cant play away from home. So I'm thinking of sitting J Graham and putting D Walker in. Also do I roll with Dalton or K Cousins, weather in Cinn is

58 degrees with a 50% chance of rain and windy the weather in Wash is

70 degrees with a 60% chance of thunderstorms. Minn is 32 and Dal is 31 pass def so I don't think I can go wrong with either. This is for the big bucks championship game going up against the guy with P Manning and D Thomas.

Here's my starting line up:

Dalton

L Belle

R Jennings

D Jackson

J Gordon

J Graham

Chiefs

P Dawson

Answer mine and I'll answer yours leave a link thanks

Edited by toolman

Tough call but I would never sit Graham for Walker even though he is good play this week.

Cousins I think is the better play but Dalton will still put up points.

Best bet is go with your gut and as long as you make the right call in your head, right or wrong it may help you sleep better win or lose. :)

Cousins over Dalton slightly. (can' go wrong really.) Walker and Graham should be close even if Graham has a "bad" game so no way you bench Graham even against the Panthers. If you bench Graham and he goes off you feel like a total idiot. If you bench Walker and he goes off you shouldn't feel as bad. Just look at their 2 gamelogs. Graham has a better chance for a 100 yd game.

No way you can sit Graham, too much on line for Aints....

Cousins or Dalton? Who got you to this point? I just have a hard time starting Cousins off bench then Dalton with A.J. at the other end..

Thanks for all the responses, Matt Ryan mainly got me here I only used Dalton for bye and caught part of his hot streak but Ryan has been struggling BIG time (not his fault) so a swooped up Cousins and was looking at the match ups both have great ones. I'm really looking at weather now Dalton has been real streaky and I think Cousins has more upside this kid is playing for a potential starting gig somewhere else.