[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can not ignore fact of "meaningless game"!

how2424

I know what both coaches of Eagles and Bears have said about playing hard even if game is "meaningless" on regards to a Division Title. I believe, however, that it is only human nature to not play as hard as if game had meant something, and coaches will sit their "top" players somewhere in the second half. As far as I am concerned if I have a choice of playing a player I know is going "full tilt" for 60 minutes or a player that might sit for some time it's a no brainer. That being said I have both Foles and Cutler, so my decision will come tonight after the day game results. However if Bears do not need game my championship chances are most likely over as I also have Forte, and he definetely will sit a lot during the game. I blame this all on the NFL Sunday Night Flex schedule for moving Eagles/ Bears to the night game! Fantasy can get real tough this late in season.