[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship QB hair puller

Asskickas

Best QB Option   

6 members have voted

1. 1. WDIS for the Title game?

• Cousins vs Cowboys
    • Fitzpatrick @ Jags
    • Tannehill @ Bills

Cloudy rainy 70s in DC

Cloudy feels like 30 in Buffalo

Mostly cloudy 76 in Jacksonville

Do I throw a dart at 1. Right now I got Cousins in because the Cowboys D has failed to stop anyone but after what Fitz/Cousins did last week and Tannehill's consistency I'm torn between the 3.

WHIR!

edited: Forgot to mention I have Delanie Walker starting since Cameron is hurt. Not sure if this will sway the vote.

Edited by Asskickas

All 3 will be solid. I think cousins has the most potential for a huge game, but hes still a rookie, so could also bomb.

Tannehill may be the safest bet. Doubt he puts up huge numbers(but its possible as hes been playing great), but I cant see him being shut down either.

And Fitzpatrick could also be a solid start, but I dont like him over the other 2 options.

I think I go with Cousins just because of the upside of a potential huge game against the horrid cowboys, but certainly wouldnt fault anyone for starting the safer bet(imo) of Tannehill.

Seems weather is really bad in DC as you go steady rain and a lot of win gusts per 35 mph

I am thinking of sitting romo and cousins for fitz

yeah I just rechecked weather and Cousins with a wet ball is too risky in the championship since last week could have been a fluke. Tannehill has been consistent but my gut is telling me to go with Fitz in almsot 80 degree weather vs a def almsot as bad as the cowboys D. Thanks for the responses.