[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bad decisions

kcmast

I played ADP over Zac Stacy and Cousins over Romo in the same league and it'll probably cost me the Title.

Edited by irish

also took CLE over DET/NE...Gore over Stacy...although idk if it was a bad decision yet since he hasnt played but I think Gore will put up similiar if not better #s.have a 20pt lead so far with Rivers and Justin tuck going against Andre brown/Forte/Torrey smith. Lookin good for a championship for the last place seeded ME,

Worst decision was not trading for a good QB late in the season with a lot of depth at both RB and WR. Not fully planning out matchups for the Super Bowl week in advance of week 14 and losing because of it. (Typing this to try to reinforce it for the rest of my fantasy life...)

Specifically... deciding to pick up and then go with Tannehill even with the arguable weather. Not that I had any other good options at QB (see above).

Sticking with Andre Johnson at WR in hopes "the stud" would pan out one more time, despite common sense, instead of giving Alshon Jeffery a chance.

Not having the courage to plug in Alfred Morris in a game that made sense he would have a lot of opportunities, and sticking with Moreno, in the hopes he would get a big score and not sit for a lot of the game. Not much of a difference in the end... but you asked...

In short - it NEVER is time to rest on your laurels and avoid getting better through planning and preparation. And... sometimes the other team just has a better week.

Sorry for the rambling response. Just a disappointing week, as many will have. If I could do it again - would probably do it the same, except for the laziness earlier in the year.

I played ADP over Zac Stacy and Cousins over Romo in the same league and it'll probably cost me the Title.

Despite these mistakes I still might win.

Well ER and I would be sitting in 7th place right now if we had played Stacy over Clay in week 15 that be 7th place in the FFPC $250,000 tournament with 1185 playoff teams (5808 total teams).

We stand right now in 23rd place I am thinking we would have finished in the top 10 overall and had a very nice payday had we just not made that 1 mistake. That mistake may cost us anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000...I will know once tonight ends.

We have Dawson tonight.

Edited by Henry Muto

Ugg as it stands with 12 mins left in the 4th quarter ER and I would be in 6th place for $9,000 if we played Stacy last week the pay scale drop is insane I wish it was more equal...a $150,000 to 1st and use that extra $100,000 spread between 2nd and 10th...the drop is painful

1st $250,000 and 2nd $35,000 and 3rd $15,000 and 5th is $10,000 and 10th is $5,000

When playing with 5808 people to get top 10 is amazing and for it to be $250,000 to $5,000 is insanity