[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI playing for the playoffs...

ajh2

i thought a gb and det loss and they already clinched?

Some correct me if I am wrong, but they were up 1 on Det and 1/2 on GB, so if they lose tonight they are still only up 1/2 on GB and they play GB next week. Det is out of it. They clinch if they win tonight but if they lose next week is a must win.

Edited by rocknrobn26

If Chicago wins they clinch the division. They also get a leg up for the #3 seed.

If Philly wins they get the edge for the #3 seed and Chicago must win next week..

Some correct me if I am wrong, but they were up 1 on Det and 1/2 on GB, so if they lose tonight they are still only up 1/2 on GB and they play GB next week. Det is out of it. They clinch if they win tonight but if they lose next week is a must win.

That is exactly correct.

Apparently some Huddlers struggle with basic math.

Bears and playoffs doesn't sound appropriate. You should have defense to be a playoff team. You should be able to stop someone.

GB is going to be jacked up for the game and the Bears can't stop sh!t.

+1

Bears don't deserve to be in the playoffs. They got pants in a nationally televised time slot. My grandma could have run for 100 yards against them, and she's dead. She could have run for 150 yards against them before she died, at age 96, with a walker.