[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boy oh Boy, do I love me some Le'Veon Bell...

irish

Even though he doesn't hold much value for some, he, along with others, are part of carrying me to a Championship this week.

Pop the cork!!

• Like 1

And here I thought this was going to be a honda-stirring thread since the other one got locked, lol.

LoL! Well, I did search for that one forgetting that it was locked, so figured I'd start something fresh and positive. ;)

He did well filling in for Moreno on my Ladder team.

And kudos to Moreno for carrying me all season but gracefully stepping aside for Bell this week. That guy is a real team player...no shooting off his mouth to the media or sulking on the bench...stand up guy that Moreno.

• Like 1

Touchdown Bell.......but your season was over before it began if you drafted this guy!

Oh wait never mind Electric Relish and I drafted this guy in the 3rd round of my on air FFWC draft after going WR/WR was told I had no chance to win this league (and this was before Bell's injury) and oh wait what happened...I won the league despite losing Julio, A-Rodgers and Bradshaw 3 of my top 5 picks.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redblueradio/2013/07/20/ffwc-history-is-made-our-1st-qualifier-draft-live-on-rvb

"It just wouldn't make me happy to have L-Bell as my #1 back"

Well it made me happy!

Another favorite memory for me this year was when I was drafting a $500 satellite entry league and in the 8th round I took my entire 90 seconds to make my pick I was debating L-Bell and Ivory because I only drafted 1 RB in the 1st 7 rounds and his name was Lamar Miller in the 4th. So I went WR/WR/TE/RB/WR/WR/QB how crazy is that ? In a year where everyone said you had to take at least 1 RB with your first 2 picks and 2 RB's with your first 4 picks I took 0 RB's with my 1st 3 picks and 1 RB with my 1st 7 picks......anyway back to the story...so I took L-Bell in the 8th round knowing he would be out likely 4-5 weeks as my RB 2 figuring I could patch something together and I tell everyone in the draft room "sorry guys I took so long I usually pick faster but I was debating 2 players there" and of course some jackass chimes in "You should have went with the other guy"...ya how did that turn out ? I won this league in a walk over was my absolute best team of the season I love it when someone makes a smart ass comment then gets it shoved in their face in midseason.

Also took Bell in my $150 entry satellite won that league too.

• 8 months later...

Bumping this up so that the L Bell sack swingers can find it more easily.

Not a big fan of doing this kind of stuff, but given the position taken in this thread by some of the Bell proponents this seems like a good spot for an exception.

It's only 2 games in the season, but Le'Veon Bell has looked pretty good to me. I'm wishing I had drafted him more last season and this season when he started to slide after his arrest. Bell's starting to make me a believer.

I know a guy that gave up a 5th for him this offseason. In a 3 man keeper :wink:

LMAO! I knew he was money. Enjoy! With me keeping manning, Demaryius Thomas and Charles u had no choice.

Edited by irish

• 2 months later...

So far he's carried me into the top seed and a spot in the league championship. Does he have one more 200+ combined yards performance in him? Well, maybe two more, because if I win the league championship I play the HOT league winner for the overall HAG championship.

Another question to ask, is he the top pick in next year's fantasy drafts?

So far he's carried me into the top seed and a spot in the league championship. Does he have one more 200+ combined yards performance in him? Well, maybe two more, because if I win the league championship I play the HOT league winner for the overall HAG championship.

Another question to ask, is he the top pick in next year's fantasy drafts?

can't think of anyone else I'd rather take at #1 next year. A lot of people will probably take Murray if he is back with the Cowboys next year

Edited by Finn5033

I know a guy that gave up a 5th for him this offseason. In a 3 man keeper :wink:

You're welcome again! M-fer!!!

Dude has been money the entire season. Best last pick in the 2nd round ever for me! Was worried about drafting him with the off the field issues to start the season. He looks really good running the ball. Super quick and great power.

The only thing that can hurt him is what kind of suspension he gets for next year for the Josh Gordon thing. Most people I'm sure have forgotten about that.

Not forgotten but not much of a major story now that the NFL has decreased its punishments for Josh Gordon.

Was watching Lacy run last night and he's developed some good feel for finding the whole, or waiting for it to develop. One play he got bottled up behind the line, waited a second, then pushed a lineman forward and went left around everybody for a nice gain.