[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foles - stud

Trots

So Foles over Brady and Stafford?....yeah, I can see that.

Brady easily but Stafford is a tough call and I would go with Foles because he isn't known for throwing a ton of ints and Stafford has an injury history that I am not comfortable with...

I would go Stafford after Rivers....but after that it is Cam and RG3....and then Brady and Romo?

4pts td scoring, would you be comfortable taking him in the 4th/5th round?

really depends on who is there and based on the fact that he only did this for a half a season I would probably wait on QB after the top 3....unless he goes on and dominates in the playoffs. ...then we have a situation here as far as rankings go...

typically i don't either. I asked more to try and predict when i'd still be able to get a top 10 qb. if the top 5 go in the first 5 rounds it may cause more of a run on qb. the last few years we have seen manning, brees, rodgers and brady go quick, then a lull for a few rounds before the next tier, just thinking there may be a more steady drafting of qb's after the first round

typically i don't either. I asked more to try and predict when i'd still be able to get a top 10 qb. if the top 5 go in the first 5 rounds it may cause more of a run on qb. the last few years we have seen manning, brees, rodgers and brady go quick, then a lull for a few rounds before the next tier, just thinking there may be a more steady drafting of qb's after the first round

5 QBs that rank in the top 12 were all drafted after round 10: http://www.thehuddle.com/2013/season/16/beyond-tds-and-tackles.php Edited by keggerz