[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR League Keeper Advice

The_Deuce

Hello All,

I am a member of a 10 team PPR league where we just concluded our superbowl. We are required to submit our keepers for next season by the superbowl. We can keep up to 3 players and I am seeking some guidance on who to keep. We give up the round pick in the next draft to keep them:

A. Foster (3rd)

Antonio Brown (7th)

M. Lynch (9th)

V. Cruz (13th)

I am leaning towards Brown, Lynch, and Cruz. But I'm torn between Cruz and Foster (Although Cruz is a good value) We start 1 RB, 2 WR, and 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE).

Thanks

Don

Yep, I believe you got it right. Brown, Lynch and Cruz is the way I would go. If you can still trade, then you should also see what good deal you may be able to swing as well.

No telling what kind of offensive scheme the Texans will run next year and whether Foster will be as good in it now that Kubiak is gone. I still like Foster but he could be slowly declining. Too many questions to keep Foster for such a high round.

Edited by electricrelish
  • Like 1