[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to deal with a fantasy loss?

redred1234

Since there are 10 teams in my league and every team has pretty much an equal chance that is more or less a championship every 10 years. I was down 3 in a ppr with Vernon going and got 0. I don't know how to deal with the loss. I'm literally sick to my stomach. I may never get a chance again who knows where I will be in 10 years. How do I deal with this I've been crying for 12hours straight. For the past 4-5 months I've spent approximately 6-8 hours a day on fantasy and now it all went to waste. How do I ever recover from this.

Dude---Relax--It is just a game. I hope 2nd place pays something. So it was not a total loss. Now you take what you learned this year. And come back next year. And try to kick some ass. As far as a 10 team league. Your odds are better then once every 10 years. The cream always rises to the top. You should call the guy that won. Tell him great job. And try to bust his ass next year..........

You spent 6-8 hours a day for 4-5 months? Get a job! At $10 an hour (I would hope you get a better job than that but just saying) You should have made $7000.00 to $10,000.00. Your whining sounds like my teenage daughter who didn't get to go to the Justin Bieber concert. I get Fantasy Football is fun but with injuries, poor match-ups and bad luck, it's a crap shoot regardless of how much time you put in. Enjoy the process and if you lose, you lose.