[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coaching changes

BeeR

Texans reportedly talking to PSU coach O'Brien :angry:

Haven't heard of candidates for other jobs yet ie not even rumours or "likely" candidates-?

Read that this morning , http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/sports&id=9373489

He does have some NFL experience , Texans are a young team and O'Brian should make a decent fit IMO

Texans reportedly talking to PSU coach O'Brien :angry:

Haven't heard of candidates for other jobs yet ie not even rumours or "likely" candidates-?

Not sure O'Brien is the right fit for Texas. The owner wants a bonafide NFL head coach with NFL head coaching experience, unlike what that ABC link is reporting. Regardless, his salary goes through the roof in 2014.

Edited by tazinib1

Not sure O'Brien is the right fit for Texas. The owner wants a bonafide NFL head coach with NFL head coaching experience, unlike what that CBS link is reporting. Regardless, his salary goes through the roof in 2014.

What like Lovie Smith :rolleyes:

I think Ray Horton gets some interest again (partially because of being a minority), I hope he stays with Cleveland and continues to improve our defense. He had some good things to say about his responsibility for them not being better and his plans for addressing that. Its a good unit that just has trouble in some very key areas (3rd down conv, red zone).

Paul Charchian is lobbying heavily in MN for Ken Wisenhunt... considering we havent fired Frazier yet that seems premature but I agree with him. I like him but we need a QB to make any coach work out...

Tell that to Baltimore when they won the SB with Trent Dilfer

• Like 1

Don't let BeeR read this

Why, I think we need to hire more black coaches because they're black. Forget this worrying about most-qualified stuff. ie the civil service approach.

GB the almighty race card :tup:

PS stop posting in this thread, this isn't the ** OFFICIAL ** coaching change thread you bastages.

• Like 1

PS stop posting in this thread, this isn't the ** OFFICIAL ** coaching change thread you bastages.

Looks like CLE HC is gone: http://espn.go.com/n...owns-head-coach

unofficially of course.

Frazier out in Minny and Skeletor out in SnyderLand........droppin like flies now

Schiano heading to PSU I bet

!

Edited by flemingd

I didn't think he should be fired either. Are they going to get somebody better and get over the hump, or spend another 2-3 years rebuilding and lose more years of stars like Calvin, Bush, etc.

Too much talent on that team for him to not have won.