[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black Monday is coming

tazinib1

I get that, but what more was he to do with Weeden? He benched him, and only played him when he had no other choices due to injury. As for Little, it could be argued that Bess was much more the dumpster fire...and as for mutiny, if the coach says no to the moves then cut bait then and send the message to the entire organization. It's not like coaches don't get fired mid-season. And if that happened at least Norv had HC experience to handle things on an interim basis. I just think that something smells and we aren't getting the entire story...another thing, if Chud was being insubordinate (that's what it is if he doesn't cut a player management says to cut) then why not fire him for cause and try to not pay him in excess of 10 million dollars?

yeah I agree with you, just relaying what I read. I'm sure it's as much about the fact that Lombardi didn't hire him as it is about the faceplant the team did the last 7 weeks.