[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Week #2 decisions at QB and Flex

gigispeed1332

I have 2 decisions to make, one at the QB and one at the Flex. My team is team #2 in my signature.

Choice #1 (which I have already posted and made a decision on but I will state it anyway)

QB- Rodgers or Rivers

I feel like I am obligated to go with Rodgers here, he has been practicing for a couple weeks and he is Aaron Rodgers. I mean I do worry about the Packers focussing more on the run game with Lacy since the Bears run D is so bad, but at the saime again, its Aaron Rodgers. While Rivers has carried my team nicely in Rodgers absence, I think I need to play my stud.

Flex-- Reggie Bush or Keenan Allen or Cordarrelle Patterson

I realize any sane person probably wouldn't consider Patterson here but I put him just in case someone wanted to make an argument. So it pretty much comes down to Bush vs Allen. This decision really kills me. I feel like if I knew Bush was going to be the feature back and get his carries I would start him in the dome against the Vikings but after last weeks fumble, what will his workload be like? I currently have Bush in my flex but I am really considering rolling with Allen instead.

If it matters to the decision at all, I have an 11 point lead after week 1, not enough lead to exactly feel comfortable, especially considering the other team is loaded. Anyway, I think Rodgers and Allen are probably the better plays here, although one could maybe make a case that Rivers is a safer play than Rodgers just like Allen may be a safer play than Bush.

Thanks guys!

honestly patterson wouldnt be a bad play. they have veen getting him the ball a lot. his past 4 weeks are 9, 20, 11, 12. so its safe to say hes due for atleast a dbl digit game, although i dont know his match up. i think youd have to go with your stud in reggie bush though. if he gets taken out im sure hell still put up a dbl digit week, with the possibility of a 20 pt game if he kills it while hes playing which isnt a crazy thought. i would rank them bush, allen, patterson. goodluck

I'm playing Patterson along with DJax and DThomas. Patterson has been on fire and if your league gives you points for return yards, Patterson has averaged about 75 KO return yards per game (my league gives 1 point per 25 return yards + 6 for a return TD). The Vikings see him as the future #1 WR and he will get lots of looks this week. Play him.

Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/413412-flex-choice-help/