[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles - Cowboys

Menudo

Agree with Irish. It's depressing to be so close and lose.

I had prepared myself for this and totally expected to come up short. Look, I admire the effort the D put forth tonight but I don't want to see NO come to Dallas next week. No chance at all and would be a horrible game. The Cowboys are simply not good enough to make the playoffs. With the players on the field and the players on IR they overachieved by getting this far. You can't win big games with backups. 19 players have played on the D line this year and 40 players (with the Kitna signing) have been cycled through the team this year due to injury. You can't overcome that.

5 rushes in the 2nd half. 5

Yep, I knew they were going to lose when they threw on 4 and 1 instead of giving it to a hard running Murray. His fumble cost them the 3 they needed and cost him confidence in giving him the ball. Your stars are suppose to step up in big games and Murray and Witten stepped down. Yeah they had solid games but turnovers killed this game.

Don't count the Eagles out of next week's game. The Saints are a completely different team away from home, especially in the cold.

Yup, I think the Eagles definitely have a shot, especially if there's bad weather. It should be an interesting game for sure.

Don't count the Eagles out of next week's game. The Saints are a completely different team away from home, especially in the cold.

Very true, better hope for bad weather and cold. Otherwise Brees is going to pick them apart. Orton just thew for 358 yards and two Tds.

And Murray ends with 17 carries. 3 short of the magic number of 20. 11-0 when Murray gets 20 carries and I can't understand for the life of me why they don't make sure they hit that number. Just doesn't make any sense. You have your back up QB and a running back that's been running people over most of the game. Then again he fumbled also. Whatever, glad this season is over.

Don't count the Eagles out of next week's game.

Don't count the Eagles out? The Eagles are favored and rightly so. The Saints barely beat the Falcons when they were a complete punching bag on the road in Week 12, and have lost all other 5 recent road games besides that one.

Edited by Bobby Brown

And Murray ends with 17 carries. 3 short of the magic number of 20. 11-0 when Murray gets 20 carries and I can't understand for the life of me why they don't make sure they hit that number. Just doesn't make any sense. You have your back up QB and a running back that's been running people over most of the game. Then again he fumbled also. Whatever, glad this season is over.

you make this seem too easy....how about the Bears coming out to crush Dallas and then the Eagles crush the Bears......and then the Cowboys almost beat the Eagles...

Raped by our own clock operator. Damn.

FYI Clock operator is an NFL employee, not hired by the home team. Heard that Mike Pereria mentioned that.

https://twitter.com/MikePereira/status/417507962748280832

"FYI, the clock operators are hired and paid by the NFL. The blame is really on him. Inexcusable. Not reviewable."

FYI Clock operator is an NFL employee, not hired by the home team. Heard that Mike Pereria mentioned that.

https://twitter.com/...507962748280832

"FYI, the clock operators are hired and paid by the NFL. The blame is really on him. Inexcusable. Not reviewable."

and Dallas scored a TD on that series so it's a moot point.

Yes I knew that, but I've heard many fans make statements about the clock operator thinking they are hired by the team and therefore give them special treatment. So I wanted to point out that isn't true.

Absolutely. The issue is the fact that Dallas didn't scored TDs when they had the opportunity and instead settled for FGs. They continued to let the Eagles' offense convert on long 3rd down plays and of course, the early Murray fumble sucked, the Witten muffed catch which became an INT, as well as the late Orton pass which was behind Austin. Why we weren't attempting to even run the ball a bit there is beyond me. However, a good pass to Austin and we're looking great there. Orton played extremely well last night for the most part.