[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2014 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

I kept looking for my name in the past winners, what happened?

OK, I'll go both pools, 8 spots total.

Thanks as always for doing this. We retired guys don't have a Company pool to get into, so you are my only chance!

LoL!! That's funny. Well, I'm hoping you hit.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 spots left on sheet #1 and 15 out of the 20 on sheet #1 are interested in #2 as well.

I'll take em

Done.

Just tell me when it's safe to PayPal the entry fee.

Oh, and I'm donating half my squares to Big John, so fill in 4 of my 8 with his name.

Sounds good and a very nice gesture. I gave Big John (you) another 4 on sheet #1. If you're definitely not doing another 4 yourself on sheet #2 (12 total boxes), than you can paypal me whenever you like.

There are now 2 spots (8 boxes) left on the 1st sheet. And then I'll start filling sheet #2.

Edited by irish

Please do not send any payments yet as I do not know for sure how many boxes each of you will be getting. Sheet #1 is already filled and I'm going to attempt filling sheet #2 with different Huddlers. So those of you who sent me $40 may not end up getting 8 boxes. For now, let's just see how it goes...

im in for 4 on each pool

4 on each please (or just 4 on two if one is full)

Done and Sheet #1 is completely filled. I will now be attempting to fill sheet #2 with different Huddlers and if we can't I will do so with those who ask for 8 boxes in the order I received the requests. Please do not send any money to me via PayPal or snail mail. Thx.

I dunno if you do confirmations here but $ shipped

I did receive your payment however, I didn't want you to send it yet. I'll hold onto it and if you end up with 8 than you're paid up. If, not, I'll refund you $20. The same goes for Beach Bum.

Sheet 1 says full, have you already inputed all the participants on the website its self?

No I haven't. It says full because I have 25 Huddlers who have at least agreed to take 4 boxes each on the 1st sheet. I am now working on filling the 2nd sheet with 25 different Huddlers and we have plenty of time to do so. That's why I asked those who want 8 boxes to wait on paying me because they may get 8 or they may get only 4. However, 3 people have Paypalled me already with $40 and I'm not even sure they'll get 8 boxes. When both sheets are filled, I will then start accepting payments.

I'll take 4 squares in pool 2 if available, pp here

Done and you can PP your $20 payment.

Edited by irish

I'm in for pool 2 or if any slacker doesn't pay pool 1 I'll take his squares.

You're in for 4 boxes at $20 and can go ahead and PP based on the instructions in the OP. Thx.

$40 sent PP.

Thanks for sending but again, I didn't want anyone to send any payments yet as I'm not sure of whether anyone will be getting 8 boxes or staying at 4 each and therefore, anyone paying $40 will have paid twice as much as they were supposed to.

So your saying you want me to send 80 now doubling everyone's payment and in turn I'm already a winner as I will get money back ;)

Exactly. I think the 4 Huddlers who have already paid have done so just to feel good if and when I PP them back $20.